♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
Homie is around Soho all the time. Saw him at 21 Mercer just casually shopping with no attention to him whatsoever.

WHOS DA BROAD.

IN REGARDS TO PYREX. IM NOT HATER, JUST NOT MY THING.

BUT IN A VERY HYPORCRITICAL THOUGHT, I LOVE DA BEEN TRILL STUFF. SORRY BUN B LOL

those 4's need to be released ASAP :x :x :x

Why? They'll replace the actual plastic lace eyelets and chrome Jumpman with cheap rubber, in addition to replacing the decent nubuck on them with some garbage. Leave the past in the past.

Kendrick is just an unthug PAC. Pac was so ahead of his time it's ridiculous. Hell, he had people really thinking Me and My Girlfriend was about a girl.

And if people didn't understand the metaphor of being Pacs offspring and KONY then you should stop listening to Hip-Hop. He was clearly expressing how he felt he IS what they were RIGHT NOW.
I disagree with you man.  Pac, while not very lyrical, had a way with words and a charisma that got people to follow him.  K. Dot doesn't have that charm or that voice to move people with just his words.  Not taking anything away from K. Dot though.  He is nice with the lyrics.  I've actually liked him since the "Training Day" days when he was really going by K. Dot but he's nowhere near what people are making him out to be.

People hate on Pyrex. I'm not a fan. But seen at least like 5 other brands rip the mesh shorts and # tee look. Also seen these "brands" ride on the old English font Steez.

They might be a joke, but they doing something right if people copying their style...

Dame and jimmy

167w381.jpg

Macklemore wit the gucci jacket 8) :smh:

No heat but wtf is going on wit brons foot lol

Image is graphic

:x

:x

Last edited:
People hate on Pyrex. I'm not a fan. But seen at least like 5 other brands rip the mesh shorts and # tee look. Also seen these "brands" ride on the old English font Steez.

They might be a joke, but they doing something right if people copying their style...

I think the issue with Pyrex is also the name.

Funny thing is, no one has able to legitimately challenge that claim 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Everyone who responded, went back to doing nothing in less than a week​

Jay, Nas, Ghost and them could probably care less.

Look at the exchange between Styles and Budden. Budden was all emotional. Styles was on some "it's whatever" ****.

Last edited:

Look at the exchange between Styles and Budden. Budden was all emotional. Styles was on some "it's whatever" ****.
the name sound nice but, the articles of clothing there putting out is plain as hell, for example those shorts with the name Pyrex going across it, goes for 100plus and I bet it doesn't come with pockets and they copy most of there shirts from polo Rugby. so my grip is the price is too dam high for something too dam plain

pryex visio. but surburban kids cop.

and those arent copies fambs. they are exact champion and rugby pieces purchased and screen printed on.

great hustle doe

Our man 'Bron looks like he has a hammer/claw toe. This can't be a good look for Nike as it means his shoes aren't fitting him well...

maybe but not necessarily, pro basketball players are notorious for double-triple socking, taping ankles & wearing the tightest shoe possible - wreaking havoc on their feet for short-term stability

i feel like i remember ray allen saying he wore a 13-13.5 for most of his career yet he's really a size 15! (& he developed foot problems from it after a while) that isn't exactly nike's fault

lebron barely has any arch left either

Last edited:
maybe but not necessarily, pro basketball players are notorious for double-triple socking, taping ankles & wearing the tightest shoe possible - wreaking havoc on their feet for short-term stability

i feel like i remember ray allen saying he wore a 13-13.5 for most of his career yet he's really a size 15! (& he developed foot problems from it after a while) that isn't exactly nike's fault

lebron barely has any arch left either

When you playing day in and day out and making sharp turns and stops on a dime, I don't care what sport you playing your feet aren't going look normal.

the name sound nice but, the articles of clothing there putting out is plain as hell, for example those shorts with the name Pyrex going across it, goes for 100plus and I bet it doesn't come with pockets and they copy most of there shirts from polo Rugby. so my grip is the price is too dam high for something too dam plain

I don't think you caught where I was coming from in terms of the name pf the brand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom