♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dat hat 8)

Pac knew everybody lol

SUP RUSTY. HAVENT SEEN U POST IN AWHILE.

WHICH OF THOSE DUDES SHOULD WE START WITH?

SHOULD I WAIT FOR PEOPLE TO POST THE TUPAC PICS AND STORIES?

NOT HUGE FANS OF THEM BUT WERE ELTON JOHN AND EDDIE MERCURY RIDICULED FOR THEIR SEXUALITY BY ROCK/POP FANS?

I THINK RAPS IS SUCH A STRANGE REALM.

BUT I DOUBT THIS ISNT THE THREAD TO ADDRESS OPPRESSION AND HOW EMASCULATION OF ANCESTORS DRIVES THE INCREASED BACKLASH TOWARDS ANYTHING THE QUESTIONS "MACHISMO".

SUP RUSTY. HAVENT SEEN U POST IN AWHILE.

WHICH OF THOSE DUDES SHOULD WE START WITH?

SHOULD I WAIT FOR PEOPLE TO POST THE TUPAC PICS AND STORIES?

Curious to hear these "stories" you speak of. This is the first I've ever heard someone claiming Pac was gay.

The Eddie Murphy, and will smith stories have been around since the 80's/90's so those are nothing new to me but I never heard about the Pac ones.

IM NOT SURE IF IT WAS A THREAD IN GENERAL OR MUSIC FORUM.

BUT IT WAS A VERY LENGTHY THREAD ADDRESSING THE GRIMEY ASPECT OF THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY.

I've always thought Pac was a homosexual.
People are quick to call Rocky gay for his outfit and Tupac wears a corset and the same dudes won't say anything.
Also wasn't versace in love with him. And that's all he wore, I'm pretty sure none of y'all would take a gift from a man you know were in love with you.

Last edited:
I've heard about the Eddie claims, I've heard about the will claims, I've even heard about the whole Kanye and Roberto Tisci claims (which make no sense if you're bangin Kim K :smh: ) but I've never heard about pac being gay. The footage of him in his younger years would beg to differ but....THUG LIFE

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom