♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Bleek murder someone for Jay back in the day? Im curious as to the reason behind the loyalty there. Especially when you look at how many people Jay has picked up and dropped over the years.
Been down since day one...loyalty opens up endless opportunities

amazing how you just skipped past the fine nubian goddess

she just don't look that good to me right thurr... sorry. :shrug:

to be honest she looking kinda like an avatar character chick to me in that pic (flacko too, and that's one of his worst fits)...

Last edited:
^^^^^^ :nerd:

Sorry but that Ray Allen Jersey/Hat combo doesn't go with the XIIIs at all.

And that Kemp jersey don't go with those Kamikazes at all either. Should've went with the previous era's Sonics jersey instead of that '98-'00 jersey. Two different shades of green

I'm not saying all your outfits gotta match your shoes and all that. I'm not all matchy matchy either, but apparently Game is and he ain't doing it right with those 2 'fits.
maybe the game wasn't trying to be matchy matchy but apparently you are.

she just don't look that good to me right thurr... sorry. :shrug:

to be honest she looking kinda like an avatar character chick to me in that pic (flacko too, and that's one of his worst fits)...
So your saying one of the most famous super models in the world looks like an avatar?

and you say BOTH of them look like avatars? Both of them are black..... hmmmm so are you saying all black.... nvm.. too easy.

Just don't see how you can say she looks like an avatar when she is drop dead beautiful

So your saying one of the most famous super models in the world looks like an avatar?

and you say BOTH of them look like avatars? Both of them are black..... hmmmm so are you saying all black.... nvm.. too easy.

Just don't see how you can say she looks like an avatar when she is drop dead beautiful

Man the reaches are getting out of hand on this board.
It's all preference dude. If he thinks shorty looks like an Avatar, then that's what he see's. Not everyone think she's drop dead gorgeous either.
And all supermodels arent gorgeous, so it's totally possible that she could look like an Avatar.

BTW, wood smash, if that matters lol.

Man the reaches are getting out of hand on this board.
It's all preference dude. If he thinks shorty looks like an Avatar, then that's what he see's. Not everyone think she's drop dead gorgeous either.
And all supermodels arent gorgeous, so it's totally possible that she could look like an Avatar.

BTW, wood smash, if that matters lol.
I'm just saying, like I don't see avatar when I see that pic of her. Dudes be quick to throw out the avatar joke for any chick they don't find attractive. But you right though we all got our preference. My bad for the brief thread derail(BECAUSE YOU KNOW HE COMING BACK WITH A PARAGRAPH TO DEFEND HIMSELF AND RAMBLE)

I'm just saying, like I don't see avatar when I see that pic of her. Dudes be quick to throw out the avatar joke for any chick they don't find attractive. But you right though we all got our preference. My bad for the brief thread derail(BECAUSE YOU KNOW HE COMING BACK WITH A PARAGRAPH TO DEFEND HIMSELF AND RAMBLE)

why? because you're baiting him to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom