♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
jason sudeikis with another clean outfit wow
I have to disagree, he's taking the whole suit with kicks thing a little too far with this one. Doesn't even match(not saying dude has to be matchy matchy, but those two different blues don't go well imo). Also olivias flat *** isint helping his cause

I have to disagree, he's taking the whole suit with kicks thing a little too far with this one. Doesn't even match(not saying dude has to be matchy matchy, but those two different blues don't go well imo). Also olivias flat *** isint helping his cause
Are we looking at the same picture? He's wearing a shirt under a sweater with a pair of chinos. Where's the suit?
laugh.gif

googled where jason is from. fairfax virgina. i was curious cause hes always wearing that KC hat. his ex wife initials are KC... is he the only man to rep his ex while with his next??? :nerd:

or hes just a kansas city fan

googled where jason is from. fairfax virgina. i was curious cause hes always wearing that KC hat. his ex wife initials are KC... is he the only man to rep his ex while with his next??? :nerd:

or hes just a kansas city fan

As a child, Sudeikis moved with his family to Overland Park, Kansas, which he has described as his hometown

I think JCDandruff was being sarcastic bud. Most 30+ year old cats I know (myself included) who don't give a damn dress up like that for casual wear.

And yeah, where is the suit you're talking off?

maybe the game wasn't trying to be matchy matchy but apparently you are.
That Photo was taken inside a sneaker store in Melbourne Australia, I believe he was modeling Jerseys and caps for the store. 

Although the Ray Allen was intentional, it wasn't his outfit for the day, minus he was wearing the 13's

hope this helps out in the argument lol 

That sweater on Sudeikis looks like it made him age 10 years. As if he doesn't look 50 already. 
laugh.gif

It's something that my grandpa used to wear. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom