♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
the yolo polo

Are we looking at the same picture? He's wearing a shirt under a sweater with a pair of chinos. Where's the suit? :lol:

I think JCDandruff was being sarcastic bud. Most 30+ year old cats I know (myself included) who don't give a damn dress up like that for casual wear.

And yeah, where is the suit you're talking off?
damn I could've sworn he was wearing a jacket lol

this cat rr said he wore a-cups to gym class lmao

I had a pair my senior yr of high school and my freshman year of college myself :smokin

this cat rr said he wore a-cups to gym class lmao

I had a pair my senior yr of high school and my freshman year of college myself :smokin

Had a pair of black on black my junior year of high school I got them messed up going to some house party and used them as gym shoes for when we played ball. I remember when I first started making real money my last 2 years of high school I used to come to school the worst week in polo tees and Adidas track pants with some promodels to wait till everybody flossed they new ish than wait till next week to busy out the coogi shortset or girbaud fit and polo with the matching skippers .

I couldn't wait to wear mines my first day back after expulsion...I came to school wearin a all white polo some rock n repub's and all white low a-cups I thought I was the man lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom