♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a pair of black on black my junior year of high school I got them messed up going to some house party and used them as gym shoes for when we played ball. I remember when I first started making real money my last 2 years of high school I used to come to school the worst week in polo tees and Adidas track pants with some promodels to wait till everybody flossed they new ish than wait till next week to busy out the coogi shortset or girbaud fit and polo with the matching skippers .

Wait a minute - help me on the timeline here, please.

How is flamming A-Cups and Coogi sets remotely in the same time period?

The A-Cup era was what - 2004 - 2006, or something like that? I never got on that wave, so i may be off a bit.

Anyway, nothing Coogi post-2002 counts. It was bought by FUBU in '02 and may as well be FUBU.

Coogi only counts in the late 90s to MAYBE early 2000. Iceberg, Moschino, Coogi era. ....So, are we talking about rocking A-Cups back in like '97 with "real" Polo and Coogi? If so, you were way ahead of the curve. But, if we're talking A-Cups in 2006 with 2006 Coogi, and most 2006 Polo, then that's not really anything to brag about.

Girbaud became laughable long before that time too. Unless we talking about pairs with the knife pocket on the side in like '92 - '96, then we're talking about more crap on par with Sean John, FUBU, Rocawear, ENYCE, etc.

I know you get it in nowadays, even though we don't really share the same taste. But, this comment seems all over the map, historically speaking.

Last edited:

The A-Cup era was what - 2004 - 2006, or something like that? I never got on that wave, so i may be off a bit.

Anyway, nothing Coogi post-2002 counts. It was bought by FUBU in '02 and may as well be FUBU.

Coogi only counts in the late 90s to MAYBE early 2000. Iceberg, Moschino, Coogi era. ....So, are we talking about rocking A-Cups back in like '97 with "real" Polo and Coogi? If so, you were way ahead of the curve. But, if we're talking A-Cups in 2006 with 2006 Coogi, and most 2006 Polo, then that's not really anything to brag about.

Girbaud became laughable long before that time too. Unless we talking about pairs with the knife pocket on the side in like '92 - '96, then we're talking about more crap on par with Sean John, FUBU, Rocawear, ENYCE, etc.

I know you get it in nowadays, even though we don't really share the same taste. But, this comment seems all over the map, historically speaking.

Huh? A cups are old as hell

I was a junior and senior from 2000-2002 coogi was still good and girbauds was still on before they had all those funny colored straps . Pradas a cups I first seen in atl in 2000 but supposedly they've been around since 98 . Yeah from 2000-2004 I got a lot of styles and brands from azzure, lrg , iceberg, miskeen , and rrl

Sonnnn I wanted a pair of Azzure jeans so bad back in the day they looked like they were top notch quality and their designs were fresh as hell

Azzure jeans > Akademiks jeans

Last edited:
Azzure had them mean fades and washes but as I got wiser I realized how trash they were. Girbaud brand x ( the knife pocket jeans ) were really good quality till about 2000 when they blew up.

I know they were around for a while - not sure exactly how long - but they didn't become mainstream until the early to mid 2000s.

I was a junior and senior from 2000-2002 coogi was still good and girbauds was still on before they had all those funny colored straps . Pradas a cups I first seen in atl in 2000 but supposedly they've been around since 98 . Yeah from 2000-2004 I got a lot of styles and brands from azzure, lrg , iceberg, miskeen , and rrl

Gotcha. That's like the only small window when the post's contents could have made sense. But, I figured you had to either have been early on Prada wave or late on the other stuff. So, it seems like you were early on the Prada side, at least in comparison to the mainstream.

Once again, I never owned a pair of A-cups, so I could be a bit off in terms of my recollection on timing for their popularity.

Azzure had them mean fades and washes but as I got wiser I realized how trash they were. Girbaud brand x ( the knife pocket jeans ) were really good quality till about 2000 when they blew up.

Yeah, I originally referred to them as Brand X and then edited my post because I didn't want people to connect the current Brand X stuff with those. I mostly wore Guess in the mid and late-90s though. In the earlier 90s I had some Girbauds. If Send One is reading this, he'll remember "Determination" in Corona that had the nice prices on Girbauds.

I know they were around for a while - not sure exactly how long - but they didn't become mainstream until the early to mid 2000s.

Gotcha. That's like the only small window when the post's contents could have made sense. But, I figured you had to either have been early on Prada wave or late on the other stuff. So, it seems like you were early on the Prada side, at least in comparison to the mainstream.

Once again, I never owned a pair of A-cups, so I could be a bit off in terms of my recollection on timing for their popularity.

Yeah, I originally referred to them as Brand X and then edited my post because I didn't want people to connect the current Brand X stuff with those. I mostly wore Guess in the mid and late-90s though. In the earlier 90s I had some Girbauds. If Send One is reading this, he'll remember "Determination" in Corona that had the nice prices on Girbauds.

i think i bought this ill mickey mouse football player rugby from determination back in the day. it was somewhere near or off junction boulevard right? if so that was my guess jeans spot too.

Last edited:
Naw before 99 I was still getting whatever my moms me pops copped at the outlet mall. Hella bugle boy , duck head, eastlands, doc martins, nautica, and polo teddy bear joints. Sprinkled in with 2 pair of Jordan's a year and air max , i remember the rotation patents would get me the pair or summer jays since birthday was June 10, got a pair of air max in August , another pair of jays in Oct or November , a pair of pennys in December , and to round out the school year a pair of play off Jordan's or air max in spring

dam yall bringing it back to HS years with late 90s beginning 2000s, them days Iceberg history was my fav ****, had my sweater and skully combos.  Also was rocking the coogi sweaters.  

uidb.jpg

Dom been wearing red alot lately. Wonder if he pulled up.
Sweater is clean

Kinda wanna know info even though it's just a standard all over print

[table][tr][td]1.[/td][td]clean 
Share on twitter  Share on facebook  Share on more
[/td][td]545  up95  down[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]
describing an item that looks really nice.

Yo, that suit's clean!!!
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]'fit 
Share on twitter  Share on facebook  Share on more
[/td][td]14  up2  down[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]
Short for outfit. Used only in referrence to nice/expensive/name brand clothing.

Ooh, I just gotta pick up that 'fit, man. 

This 'fit has all the p----y in town on its way right now.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom