♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol this thread should be named

Celebs rocking heat / Lets argue till we can't quote each other no more..

Guys we gotta understand that everyone is going to have different taste, understanding and etc.

what you believe in the other man won't believe,  what you like the other man won't like.

say what you gotta say, and understand that not everyone is going to agree with you..

Guys we gotta understand that everyone is going to have different taste, understanding and etc.

what you believe in the other man won't believe,  what you like the other man won't like.

say what you gotta say, and understand that not everyone is going to agree with you..

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

QFTMFT

QFTMFT

Good post

Good post

Yo Dude in that different world clip playing ball in the beginning is Bruce Lee-Roy from the Last Dragon LOL, I havent seen him in anything other than that movie...

Yo Dude in that different world clip playing ball in the beginning is Bruce Lee-Roy from the Last Dragon LOL, I havent seen him in anything other than that movie...

da side commentary is what gives this post context....its not arguin, its banter.

now as far rockin "cheap" levis with designer kicks.....its not any different then Kanye rockin a thousand dollar plus mink coat with jordan III's

people rock certain contrast brands to make a statement...hiphop culture BEEN doin this
pimp.gif

106645052.jpg

106645046.jpg

106645310.jpg

da side commentary is what gives this post context....its not arguin, its banter.

now as far rockin "cheap" levis with designer kicks.....its not any different then Kanye rockin a thousand dollar plus mink coat with jordan III's

people rock certain contrast brands to make a statement...hiphop culture BEEN doin this
pimp.gif

106645052.jpg

106645046.jpg

106645310.jpg

Originally Posted by ninjahood

pimp.gif
Word. I could drop serious gems on this topic, but I'll chill and let this site live up to it's namesake...all TALK.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

pimp.gif
Word. I could drop serious gems on this topic, but I'll chill and let this site live up to it's namesake...all TALK.

Levi's will be around just like GM or McDonald's been through the good and the bad...

I will never pay more than $100 for a pair of jeans...no matter how much bread I have.

Levi's will be around just like GM or McDonald's been through the good and the bad...

I will never pay more than $100 for a pair of jeans...no matter how much bread I have.

^ Ya Levi's always do the job, and Ralph Lauren denim if its on sale

& Dammmm! I wonder how many cows it took to make Ross' jacket
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom