♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
breezy might have the worst fit with RO's ever seen.
mean.gif

pharrell wearing uggs...
laugh.gif

everybody trying to do way too much... mayweather prolly has the best fit (belt's ugly tho)...

without seeing the whole fit, loso's fit looks sharp too.
I actually thought everyone looked ok. I've seen worse on this forum..... way worst....

Last edited:
In his defense he is 42 and he kept himself pretty fit into his late 30s. I know some older NTers can attest to this but once you get into your 30s, banging weights can become a grind especially when you have your own family, etc...

That said, the homie probably didn't transition correctly and has blown up as a result.

It's the roids G. Barry Bonds, Timbaland, Dr. Dre and Busta all got that fat head syndrome. No other way dudes can be looking burnt out in their early 40's.

lmaooo sooo Chris Brown couldn't wait to get out of prison so he could wear **** like that? com'n son

this ***** dressed like left-eye

Last edited:
lmaooo sooo Chris Brown couldn't wait to get out of prison so he could wear **** like that? com'n son

this ***** dressed like left-eye
"high fashion" bruh.

We dont get it... A. I'm fat B. You're BROLIC...we can't wear **** like that 
roll.gif

Busta maybe a year or two older than Nas and Pharell and they still look like they did 15 years ago. But let's give uncle Busta a break, he's been living that life since the late 80's.
tumblr_lv1ixl08Ow1qlmdtco1_1280.jpg

Busta maybe a year or two older than Nas and Pharell and they still look like they did 15 years ago. But let's give uncle Busta a break, he's been living that life since the late 80's.

Dem roids caught up to bussa bust 
mean.gif

Nas been chugging henny since he was 17 and still looks 17 

i guess life aint fair huh 
laugh.gif

and pharrel is a vampire or wizard so he doest count

Nas been chugging henny since he was 17 and still looks 17 
Actually one of the healthier choices as far as alcohol. Low in sugar, free from additives, antioxidants, delicious enough to drink straight without juice, etc...

It's the anti-aging juice 
pimp.gif
 I look young as hell though smh
That sn to post ratio 
smokin.gif
da elixer 
pimp.gif

HENNY IS DISGUSTING, SOFT, HOOD ALCOHOL.

SAVE ME WITH THE PRIVILEGE, PURE WHITE BLAH BLAH BLAH

INB4 ELITIST ALCOHOLIC 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom