♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is the weirdo in the women's mid-drift top?  I'd be mad comfortable taking a flick with him dressed like that. 

ROB, you can't be from around the way if you don't drink Henny B....

Went to watch DipSET Reunion tour on Fri Night here in DC...

Henny and Ginger Ale all night...

Henny is a DC staple fam....

"I Really Mean It" and "Down" + da Henny had me wanting to punch babies and kick puppies...

I usually mess with Henny and coke, but I was recently at a club and my cousin was having it with Gingerale and I tried it and it was pretty good.

Can't say I'm the biggest fan of Dr. Pepper but I might give it a chance with some Henny.

I see a lot of people saying the Tequilla have them ready to act crazy and I've seen it first hand with people I know, but as for me it doesn't do that.

This dude I used to work with sometimes when I chill with him we start drinking Corona's and it usually leads to Tequilla and by the time we are done drinking the Tequilla I don't even know how I get home. I would drink that **** until I black out or something and then I don't remember what happened the night before... :lol: good times but that's also why I hardly chill with him because I might get myself into some accident or something.

It's like it blacks me out or something, but I do know on the ride home I'm beasting and honking at whatever :lol:

all i drink is patron :lol:

nah my dude... gotta put you on some better mexican red bull than Patrón. overpriced and overrated.

here are my favorites:

Cazadores Reposado
Milagro - slim blue bottle
Avion - yes, the same one they advertised in Entourage. SMOOTHEST tequila i've tried.
Corralejo
Kirkland Tequila - best bang for $20.

ROB, you can't be from around the way if you don't drink Henny B....

Went to watch DipSET Reunion tour on Fri Night here in DC...

Henny and Ginger Ale all night...

Henny is a DC staple fam....

"I Really Mean It" and "Down" + da Henny had me wanting to punch babies and kick puppies...
Anyone that doesn't like Henny, speak up so I can hit that "ban" button
devil.gif

not serious
MY PREFERRED DRINK OF CHOICE IS JAMESON NEAT. KANYE SHRUG.

AND WHEN I DO DRINK CONGAC. WELL U THINK ME TYPING IN ALL CAPS IS OBNOXIOUS.

IMAGINE IT IRL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom