♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Yeah I read that they had to carry CB out the club that night
mean.gif
laugh.gif

ROB, you can't be from around the way if you don't drink Henny B....

Went to watch DipSET Reunion tour on Fri Night here in DC...

Henny and Ginger Ale all night...

Henny is a DC staple fam....

"I Really Mean It" and "Down" + da Henny had me wanting to punch babies and kick puppies...

no bs...good running into friday homie

Shot out to my dudes putting E&J VSOP in the old Henny bottles.

Theses shones can't tell the difference. That and peach Amsterdam in Peach Ciroc Bottles [emoji]128526[/emoji]

is avion really an amazing tasting tequila or was that just advertisement?

are they holding breezy up in that pic?

BUSTA = STEROIDS.
I'm sure Busta has used steroids in his life, but they don't make you look like he does now on or off them..

Anabolic Steroids are a synthetic hormone of testosterone, that increases the muscles ability to repair as well as giving you much larger amounts of testosterone then usual. 

Side effects can include acne, your testes will shrink since they are not producing test them selves but that is only mildly and returns when your "off" back to normal, other side effects can include some water retention i.e belatedness and hair loss of your head, and hair gain on your body

When you stop though muscle loss and weight loss is the most common side effect as your body wont be producing as much test as it was to maintain that size, i.e look at 50 cent at his biggest compared to now.

Looking like Busta is a side effect of poor diet and exercise, and to be honest looks like he's bloated as fu*k from drinking heavily 

Thats that HGH bloat like Timbaland had. Dre had it fo a minute too.
Some people get a bloated gut from HGH but they'll have 6 pack that is maybe sticking out a bit. Busta is just fat, probably eating and living the good life..

Fat doesn't turn to muscle, and muscle doesn't turn to fat. It's a huge misconception. So stoppage of steroids will not cause someone with muscles to turn fat, it will cause that person to loose muscle, although some Steroids can aid in fat burning and allow people to eat lots more food and burn it off. 

this is a more accuarate portrayal of someone using steroids and then stopping, 

Atleast he is wearing Sneakers in the last pic lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom