♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zzyz must NOT like black women

You think Beyoncé ugly and Alexis is...no thanks, nothing special?

You wildin

Zzyz must NOT like black women

You think Beyoncé ugly and Alexis is...no thanks, nothing special?

You wildin

If a black woman looks good ill easily admit it but the girl with ye does nothing for me to say he took a loss going with kim :lol:

aside from Kim;s huge fake (and pretty disgusting looking *** ) shes :pimp: all around, body, breasts, face, style

I'm not trying to compare wealth but Kim is worth like 40m's

her mom pimp game strong, that family is guuci where cash is concerned. 

Kanye did fine, id swandive in them artificial cheeks all day. 

My man Fif out and about with the cape flying :pimp:

Why do dudes stay on some gold digging nonsense like she's not financially good. If you're going to gossip, at least find a sound reason to criticize someone :lol:

She's gonna eat that man alive if they ever separated. Child support :x

(

It'd be a damn shame if that happens. Her and her fam make millions every year and a judge would probably order Yeezus to pay a 100k a month. He should ask her to pay child support too.

80% of NTers don't like black women, why even comment on a black woman then? Clearly, they're not for you. (This isn't at Zyzz only, this is for everyone on here that doesn't like black women and calls them ugly or not my type)
just because she has a certain skin color don't mean she's instantly fine

I doubt race has anything to do with it in most cases... So let's just dead that right here.

Alexis>Kim K

NOT outlandish

Alexis is gorgeous, educated and silicone free. Oh yeah....black don't crack. 
nthat.gif

Sanaa Lathan is the finest woman on earth....in my eyes 
laugh.gif

amber is my favorite of the 3. plus she seems like she'd be dope to kick it with. like she can roll ya joints and get in that *** on some 2k. Then I think Alexis was probably a good down to earth shorty that could keep a brotha head in the game. kim would be my last choice. They all look good, so then you gotta look at the intangiles and kim sounds and acts like a ******* ****** at all times.

i will say ye and kim have one of the cutest kids i've ever seen though. North is a baby doll. so in that, he won. He could've had a kid with jayz face..

80% of NTers don't like black women, why even comment on a black woman then? Clearly, they're not for you. (This isn't at Zyzz only, this is for everyone on here that doesn't like black women and calls them ugly or not my type)

bruh

if a black chick is fine ill admit it. has nothing to do with skin color at all but if she doesnt look good or she got a busted face why should i agree just because most of NT likes her? :lol:

that alexis chic is way hotter than Amber. Amber a dirty *** ***.

Kims also way too fake. Shes had so much surgery it aint funny. But the heart wants what the hear wants i guess. lol

Alexis is the best overall of 3, Amber a solid 2 and Kim's washed out yambs are a solid last place but you cant lose in some department either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom