♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
them 13s 
nthat.gif

air bakin dope too..they on sale yet 

Lmao at "race aint got nothing to do with it"...

NT: home of outlandish statements AND closeted racists...

Alexis was bad AF btw, and Amber is still bad... All we can judge em on is their looks, as we know next to nothing about them personally.

Ye just always struck me as the type that would wife up a strong sista, then wifed up the exact opposite. Oh well...

Lmao at "race aint got nothing to do with it"...

NT: home of outlandish statements AND closeted racists...

Alexis was bad AF btw, and Amber is still bad... All we can judge em on is their looks, as we know next to nothing about them personally.

Ye just always struck me as the type that would wife up a strong sista, then wifed up the exact opposite. Oh well...

You really think that Alexis chick has a great face ? She isn't ugly, but she's not that serious.

Last edited:
You really think that Alexis chick has a great face ? She isn't ugly, but she's not that serious.

She's natural. Gorgeous. And black don't crack. Kim only looks good if she continues to make her plastic surgery/Botox appointments.

I can't take zzyz seriously either. Beyoncé is beautiful. You're either blind or a preference that doesn't include black women.

It's the equivalent of someone saying Angelina Jolie isn't gorgeous cause she's not black.

If society didn't try to "project" and "force" other races to hold White women to such a high esteem, I'd probably be attracted to them. It backfired in regards to me. I'm black but, honestly, I'm not physically attracted to white women. Some have pretty faces but still, I'll always be only attracted to Black women. And, I grew up in a diverse home, and live in South Florida where we have a large Hispanic, Asian, and European population. Again, some White women indeed have pretty faces to me. But, no physical attraction to them. My preference is entirely Black women because their prettier to me, and always have a better physique. Hispanic women are a far 2nd.

She's natural. Gorgeous. And black don't crack. Kim only looks good if she continues to make her plastic surgery/Botox appointments.

I can't take zzyz seriously either. Beyoncé is beautiful. You're either blind or a preference that doesn't include black women.

It's the equivalent of someone saying Angelina Jolie isn't gorgeous cause she's not black.

bruh, beyonce aint nothing special to obsess over. would i smash? hell yes but meh

heres another one which im dead serious with, i think G. Union is very ugly. never in my life have i understood the hype with her especially on ebay a few years back.

Repeatedly states black women, that the majority of the heterosexual male species find attractive, are unattractive.

Insists it has nothing to do with race.

:lol:

At least humor us by mentioning a black woman you ARE attracted to so we can pretend to believe you.

Repeatedly states black women, that the majority of the heterosexual male species find attractive, are unattractive.

Insists it has nothing to do with race.

laugh.gif

At least humor us by mentioning a black woman you ARE attracted to so we can pretend to believe you.
This dude right here stay eloquently ethering folk.

My dude...
nthat.gif

No doubt Amber is fine but she came from the stripper pole. She should have been side chick status at the most.

Kim is an industry bop with money and tons of surgery. Still fine though. WTBS, Alexis seems to be more my type as far as wifey goes. :\

Also, Amber actually exudes sex appeal, which is something I don't really get from Kim, even though I would smash in a sec.

Alexis' face definitely isn't all that. Personality goes a long way though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom