this
z bo looking like da plug
laugh.gif

Jay wit da bape at da muay thai

What is mj wearing here?

from "star wars jordan vs charlie and martin sheen"

On google and yt

Last edited:
Still though, the creator of them **** personally disrespected you. Not a shoe store owner, or a sales person who you buy them from but the man himself who's face(logo body etc) is on that shoe. Nah man, wouldn't be a big deal or anything but I would easily stop wearing them.

I personally know him to a certain extent. He doesn't really care about it anymore. He just wears what he likes. His favorite shoes are the 6's. I've gotten him 3 pairs of the Black/Infrared and Black/Varsity-Red 6's the past couple of years along with some other Jordans.

I personally know him to a certain extent. He doesn't really care about it anymore. He just wears what he likes. His favorite shoes are the 6's. I've gotten him 3 pairs of the Black/Infrared and Black/Varsity-Red 6's the past couple of years along with some other Jordans.
Uhh huh....
We all peeped your avy [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Uhh huh....
We all peeped your avy [emoji]128064[/emoji]

:rofl:

Last edited:
Still though, the creator of them **** personally disrespected you. Not a shoe store owner, or a sales person who you buy them from but the man himself who's face(logo body etc) is on that shoe. Nah man, wouldn't be a big deal or anything but I would easily stop wearing them.

Seconded. It's not as if JB is the sole supplier of athletic/lifestyle footwear in the world, dude could easily wear something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom