♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Ray Nguyen Stevenson  with his under 18 Kardashian..

17 will get you 20

Dude really be out here with a 17 year old like that. Tyga needs more real friends to tell him he looks like a fool man.

I actually respect Koopa more for keeping it funky with that story. I never saw that youtube before so it was cool hearing the story straight from his mouth. If I was him I def wouldn't be spotted in JB stuff anymore but thats me. I mean more power to him if he was able to let that hate out his heart. Lets be honest though there are a bunch of other cool sneakers besides Jordans I would probably just rock with those.

Idk if I could be patient enough to wait till the clock strikes 18 with something like that on my arm

Idk if I could be patient enough to wait till the clock strikes 18 with something like that on my arm

Is it because of her family name/tax bracket or looks? Either way, still disgusting. It's funny when musicians such as Tyga and others talk about all the bad females they can grab, but settle for heaps of trash. Screams hypocrite to me

You know dam well he ain't waiting people just don't want to believe it. And want to say he's "waiting"

But if jay z could do it let my man tyga live.

Dam Hollywood is one weird place.

Last edited:

yooo late pass accepted i never realized charlie sheen and Emilio estevez were brothers

charlie took a whitewashed stage name like his dad. Emilio kept it real.
:wow:  I never knew this 

Must not be from the generation :nerd:
**** I'm 28 but I never knew they were brothers....he's the guy from mighty ducks right?

Just joking

Yea he is Coach Bombay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom