♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
MJ isn't the sole creator of the shoe or design, but I would have to challenge him to these hands after the disrespect, then proceed to rock his shoe after I acquired my nuts back. just gotta let him know man to man and from there it's good

^^according to the story(told by cham) ray allen told Koopa that's just MJ'S personality and besides MJ would beat the crap out of Chamillionaire (dissed and getting the brakes beaten off by your childhood idol would suck).

I think it's hilarious that Macklemore got a pic with MJ and a whole damb shoe, and Chamillionaire couldn't even get a pic :rofl:

^^^ Chamilitary Mane

King koopa still rocking Air Jordan's after his infamous story...

Yeah that's ******ed. Lol if that ***** disrespected me like that them ***** would never touch my feet

Yeah that's ******ed. Lol if that ***** disrespected me like that them ***** would never touch my feet

He can be wearing them for different reasons. I know I don't wear jordans because of jordan.

He also could let the hate out of his heart go, if any, for what Jordan said to/about him.

Still though, the creator of them **** personally disrespected you. Not a shoe store owner, or a sales person who you buy them from but the man himself who's face(logo body etc) is on that shoe. Nah man, wouldn't be a big deal or anything but I would easily stop wearing them.

I personally know him to a certain extent. He doesn't really care about it anymore. He just wears what he likes. His favorite shoes are the 6's. I've gotten him 3 pairs of the Black/Infrared and Black/Varsity-Red 6's the past couple of years along with some other Jordans.

none of that really matters when they dude who represents said shoes personally disrespected you IN YOUR FACE...IN PUBLIC :rofl: ... like Wavez said if that was me id be rocking everything but Mikes shoes

^^according to the story(told by cham) ray allen told Koopa that's just MJ'S personality and besides MJ would beat the crap out of Chamillionaire (dissed and getting the brakes beaten off by your childhood idol would suck).
I could've sworn it was Paul Pierce not ray Allen.

Paul Pierce isn't a JB athlete so I think it's Ray

Edit I'm wrong that YouTube video must be like 8 years old

Last edited:
According to Chamillionaire, Jordan said, “I ain’t taking pictures with no *****.” Stunned the rapper thought the basketball star didn’t hear him correctly and tried to smooth things over by explaining he just paid 7 Gs for one of his jerseys. Jordan’s response was, “You know what, I tell you what, you pay $15,000 right now for a jersey from me and I’ll take a picture with you.”

Cham charges that he’s “never been so heated” in his life. Pierce even tried to chime in. “Paul Pierce was like, ‘Yo, whoa, chill out. That’s Chamillionaire, man,” the rapper continued. Jordan didn’t budge and retorted with an, and this is again according to Chamillionaire, “I don’t give a ****, *****!”

Looooool

I was going off straight memory with ray allen, happened a couple yrs ago...MJ is my favorite player but I would never want to meet him, so many horror stories about his personality, some of them has to be true.

Michael Ray Nguyen Stevenson  with his under 18 Kardashian..

17 will get you 20

Last edited:
fam do your research. Explain to me why he needs to be a Jordan athlete. New generation always making assumptions.
Fam I do not need to do my research over a pointless topic that happened a couple years back if it makes you feel any better that you got it right then I'm happy for you

I don't know maybe since Ray is endorsing MJ's brand and that they are more than likely in the same event together and I'm pretty sure that MJ and Ray are photographed/affiliated together more than MJ and Pierce due to this.

No actually it's an assumption you decided to make w/o putting any thought into it. If it didn't matter than why post about it? Especially if it's wrong info. Learn how to think before you type fam. Trust me it will help you in the long run fam. Back to the topic at hand.....

Last edited:
No actually it's an assumption you decided to make w/o putting any thought into it. If it didn't matter than why post about it? Especially if it's wrong info. Learn how to think before you type fam. Trust me it will help you in the long run fam. Back to the topic at hand.....

Okay and your assumption of that I am part of the newer generation how is that any different? But your right back to the topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom