♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone could wear that today

Sure could

I knew about it a long tim ago but never understood why, maybe someone can explain but I remember reading that a lot of people in Hollywood changed their names or some crap
He adopted his stage name, Martin Sheen, from a combination of the CBS casting director, Robert Dale Martin, who gave him his first big break, and the televangelist archbishop, Fulton J. Sheen.[17] In a 2003 Inside the Actors Studio interview, Sheen explained, "Whenever I would call for an appointment, whether it was a job or an apartment, and I would give my name, there was always that hesitation and when I'd get there, it was always gone. So I thought, I got enough problems trying to get an acting job, so I invented Martin Sheen. It's still Estevez officially. I never changed it officially. I never will. It's on my driver's license and passport and everything. I started using Sheen, I thought I'd give it a try, and before I knew it, I started making a living with it and then it was too late. In fact, one of my great regrets is that I didn't keep my name as it was given to me. I knew it bothered my dad.

Elton John = Reginald Kenneth Dwight
Lana Del Rey = Elizabeth Woolridge Grant
Carmen Electra = Tara Leigh Patrick
Gene Simmons = Chaim Witz
Don Francisco = Mario Luis Kreutzberger Blumenfeld

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom