♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
He had a good taste in kicks 8)

I was tryna get some red Octobers off this guy and this ***** said he wouldn't take cash just wanted those garbage boots for a trade :smh:

I dont think the Bottega  Veneta boots are 3gs... prolly closer to 800 but they were a couple of seasons ago IIRC

bruh!

Remember them Attack Forces?!
When I was a kid we were balling against some random dudes who had on Attack Force. One dude trying crossing me up and taking me to the hole. As he ecelerated down the lane the entire sole of his shoe fell off. We were able to see his sock. Dude picked up the sole, threw it off the court and finished the game with 1 1/2 shoes on lmao.

I was tryna get some red Octobers off this guy and this ***** said he wouldn't take cash just wanted those garbage boots for a trade :smh:
My ***** this instagram sells those boots for like 800 frequently there's always a new post about them if you don't cop that man some boots...

My ***** this instagram sells those boots for like 800 frequently there's always a new post about them if you don't cop that man some boots...

The bottega Chelsea boots retailed at 2k or a little more. Ain't no Instagram page selling them frequently for 800...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom