♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know where I saw it but he lost me when he was wearing a Kanye yeezus tour hoodie and somebody asked him why it was inverted he said cause Kanye wore it like that.

I understand liking a few pieces here and there of someone's outfit, and implementing your own style. But to hunt, find and rock literally everything Kanye wears is borderline crazy.

So if Kanye wore a 5xl coogi fit, with some size 40 baggy Girbauds and icy white soulja Rees.....this dude would do it too?

[emoji]128514[/emoji]

I understand liking a few pieces here and there of someone's outfit, and implementing your own style. But to hunt, find and rock literally everything Kanye wears is borderline crazy.

So if Kanye wore a 5xl coogi fit, with some size 40 baggy Girbauds and icy white soulja Rees.....this dude would do it too?

[emoji]128514[/emoji]
Dont be mad cuz the yeezy doesn't allow you to wear his name around your neck like TroyD247.

:rofl: that ***** is prolly an 80s baby too

Don't throw him on us [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I thought the other guy's fandom of Yeezus was a little extra but troyd is on a different level.

[emoji]128514[/emoji]
I mean DJ Proto J did that pretty much everyday here

to be fair if im selling something that kanye wore or endorsed hell yeah im putting a pic of him next to my item, that adds a few hundred to the value :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom