♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Kanye airport sweater" :rofl:

well that is the actual name of that sweater..

Right, lol. What's so funny about that?

There's another dude on IG, like thestreetartisttru that has a pretty weird Kanye obssession too
my bad I don't follow Kanye, and the name of the clothes he wears ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

I understand liking a few pieces here and there of someone's outfit, and implementing your own style. But to hunt, find and rock literally everything Kanye wears is borderline crazy.

So if Kanye wore a 5xl coogi fit, with some size 40 baggy Girbauds and icy white soulja Rees.....this dude would do it too?

[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Dont be mad cuz the yeezy doesn't allow you to wear his name around your neck like TroyD247.

:x bruh

I understand liking a few pieces here and there of someone's outfit, and implementing your own style. But to hunt, find and rock literally everything Kanye wears is borderline crazy.

So if Kanye wore a 5xl coogi fit, with some size 40 baggy Girbauds and icy white soulja Rees.....this dude would do it too?

[emoji]128514[/emoji]
Dont be mad cuz the yeezy doesn't allow you to wear his name around your neck like TroyD247.
doope, i have the same chain. Mine says Proto tho.

so unapologetic...

...just wow.
oh snap Iisaw this dude at a New Years eve party. My wife and I were clowning him because he was wearing that bomber fit pictured in #4 but with Chelsea boots. I told my wife "look at this dude he is wearing a Ye fit to the T."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom