♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
GIRL LOOKS LIKE CHYNA...she always been off, just because she famous don't make her pretty.

A regular basic chick is at her best when young.....but these kardashians are just the opposite, looked wrecked at a young age but now?? They're all on point.

A regular basic chick is at her best when young.....but these kardashians are just the opposite, looked wrecked at a young age but now?? They're all on point.
my point proven.

just because they famous don't make em excra fly. 

kourtney always been the baddest

Nate Robinson

wearing pantone gift of flight and white legend blue air jordan retro 11's in his Los Angeles Clippers debut. xi columbia state nate sneaker jheat

^ Saw him every day at the gym for like the past month or so when he was back in Seattle. Glad to see him getting that check again.

You can't be serious with this comment. Do you know how much they spend a year on plastic surgery?

Future's style is awful, just like his music. The guy started out wearing Tru Religion. He's so unoriginal.

Kardashians never were attractive to me (except Kourtney, she's a wake-up-in-the-morning-teeth-unbrushed-naturally-pretty type of woman)

Khloe and Kim are an experiment like the movie "Weird Science" but gone wrong.

I wonder why women don't cry about how much they like Rob Kardashians appearance... :lol: :lol: :lol:

You can't be serious with this comment. Do you know how much they spend a year on plastic surgery?
That's my point!
The regular basic chick has to use age to her advantage, while the kardashian girls could reach in their pocket and eventually fix that mess.

Future's style is awful, just like his music. The guy started out wearing Tru Religion. He's so unoriginal.

Kardashians never were attractive to me (except Kourtney, she's a wake-up-in-the-morning-teeth-unbrushed-naturally-pretty type of woman)

I wonder why women don't cry about how much they like Rob Kardashians appearance... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Needs to ask this guy if serious. Haha

How is his style awful lol

wheres rob now? wth does he look like?

Sold my Legend/Columbia's for retail a few days after Christmas. Must have been nostalgia, but I'm not into all white shoes anymore.

How is his style awful lol

He's like one of those dudes from the hood who go into a shoe store and utters "what new kicks just dropped?!" And has no sense of style. Shops at big department stores like Neimans,
Sacks, Bergdorfs, etc. and gets swindled by sales associates who need commission.

Not everybody is on Niketalk all day like us and watching what shoes gonna drop...tbh I wish I could go back in time and remain a little more uninformed when it comes to sneakers.

And his fits aren't bad...I could careless if he gets swindled at Neimans lol he got the bread for it im sure

I'm not on Niketalk looking at shoes all day either. I'm 27 years old and just live off observation. I'm not saying people have been into fashion as much as me and other Niketalkers, but when you know your stuff, it's hard to let guys like Future parade around. When you listen to his music, he acts like he's so fashionable. Namedropping brands that are current and dresses like everyone else. He's a follower. Lately, I've noticed a lot of urban entertainers, (new and old) who never cared about gear, all of sudden act like light bearers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom