29vo2zq.jpg
Aalyiah and rashidas sister wearin stackhouses

2cr58o0.png

1zl89i8.jpg

Penny 2s
2954njt.jpg

2n6budi.jpg

Last edited:

these two looking busted as a unit. again. kim hella washed. ye stepped out the crib with velvet boots on. this ***** needs to wash his whole face

Was talking to SchoolBoy Q about 2 days ago. :lol: he stays ****** up. He could barely stand straight while were chopping it up

Hypebeast Ocho :rolleyes

Military IV's are top 3 most underrated Air Jordan's

Kim looks dirty with blonde hair

Last edited:
not sure wth Nas was tryna do in that photo..on another note, that's actually a dope fit with those blk wht 1's from drake

I'm not on Niketalk looking at shoes all day either. I'm 27 years old and just live off observation. I'm not saying people have been into fashion as much as me and other Niketalkers, but when you know your stuff, it's hard to let guys like Future parade around. When you listen to his music, he acts like he's so fashionable. Namedropping brands that are current and dresses like everyone else. He's a follower. Lately, I've noticed a lot of urban entertainers, (new and old) who never cared about gear, all of sudden act like light bearers.

My dude, welcome to 2010 and the explosion of 'sneakerheads', 'sneaker game', etc...

:lol: I still don't see how his style is awful...awful as in bad,

I consider his style bad because it's obvious he's got a stylist. Some entertainers, you can blatantly see that they have a stylist, some don't. That's why I laugh at the hate Wale gets because dude has pieces, and was stylish well before the fame. So, he's entitled to talk his talk in my opinion. Same with Kid Cudi or a guy like ASAP Rocky. They barnstormed into the industry with gear, yet, they get the most flack. Says a lot about peoples integrity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom