♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
2ebakib.jpg

Drake looking like he's about to take that left hand turn with the quickness judging by that leg stance...

I consider his style bad because it's obvious he's got a stylist. Some entertainers, you can blatantly see that they have a stylist, some don't. That's why I laugh at the hate Wale gets because dude has pieces, and was stylish well before the fame. So, he's entitled to talk his talk in my opinion. Same with Kid Cudi or a guy like ASAP Rocky. They barnstormed into the industry with gear, yet, they get the most flack. Says a lot about peoples integrity.

Tell us more

The 2nd nike yeezy....i never get tired of seein that sneaker even today.

the yeezy boosts...im sick of dem *****

I'm just saying I'm a kanye west fan, I like his music for the most part and he's a pretty funny guy. But I'm just saying that if you as a person not already in the right tax bracket in the first place to be dropping $350 on kicks but you steady and ready to cop these AND while being completely honest with yourself, if they were just some $250 adidas Y3s with no Ye association and you would have passed then you sheep should pull the wool from your eyes. Just sayin

Last edited:
I'm just saying I'm a kanye west fan, I like his music for the most part and he's a pretty funny guy. But I'm just saying that if you as a person not already in the right tax bracket in the first place to be dropping $350 on kicks but you steady and ready to cop these AND while being completely honest with yourself, if they were just some $250 adidas Y3s with no Ye association and you would have passed then you sheep should pull the wool from your eyes. Just sayin

You can say this about 90% of shoes idk why ppl argue this obvious point.

If lebrons were just nike zoom lunar 12s they would be sitting

If kobes were just nike air lunarlons they'd go on sale

it is what it is

Compared to the previous Yeezy, the design on the boost is definitely inferior
I still went out my way to grab a pair tho just to complete the Yeezy collection, and for me it's an investment by having an entire DS set in a size 8, a relatively rare size. Missing RO but they are just too expensive for the trigger to be pulled.

Other than that i agree with sckid, I can never get sick of rocking the plats (fav Yeezy) and solars.

Thought about continuing the discussion about the yeezy boosts but then I realized ppl are always gonna buy what they like. Whatever another man spend his money on is that man business not mine. Buy what you like :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom