♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
That game last night especially the performance by Uncle Drew was crazy..
And why is Russ in that 100% RAT A*S coat with capris[emoji]128516[/emoji]

Kevin love ought to be ashamed of himself for last nights performance. ***** is literally gonna ride coattails to a ring. Sad :smh:

lmaooo so ye wanted to be taken serious in the fashion world so bad, he cried in every interview and whined to all that would listen. He questioned everyone elses style and said he's the reason dudes wear J's. Now that a major company finally decided to give him free range...his transcendent fashion idea is.....velour and hobo sweaters?? bruhhhh gotta be trollin :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What's even more confusing is how does Virgil do what Kanye says was impossible for him...playing mind games with us I swear Gimmie music only you can keep your fashion Ye!

You can visit other brands Bruh I promise Mark Parker isn't gonna get mad at you..

Nah, my idol growing up was Michael Jordan. I don't wear shoes for hype or resell value. I like aesthetically pleasing shoes. Nike has that in spades over Adidas

What's even more confusing is how does Virgil do what Kanye says was impossible for him...playing mind games with us I swear Gimmie music only you can keep your fashion Ye!
This. What is crazy is Virgil's Off White is actually making moves in the streets, LVMH nominated, and is of fresh... Ye gets a shot at premium materials and manufacturing triple what Off White is and comes out with that nonsense.

Last edited:
Well I think a lot of people liked em back in the day, but in all honesty, who the hell was paying 220 bucks for sneakers in 97? Lol

They were not $220 in '97. They were $170.
Dudes were paying $150 for Jordans so, it was no different. People ignored them because they were content and didn't appreciate the innovation...

Those yeezy boost won't even be looked at by the time Nike drops the Air Mag this year. Then we'll see all these squares that are jocking Adidas losing their mines trying to cop a pair and hitting people with the obligatory "I'm not loyal to any brand" non sense. :rolleyes kanye goofed leaving Nike. I hope those royalties he's getting is a substantial amount

You right the boost will be forgotten but right after Nike has everyone crying that they missed out on mags. Guess who will launch another product oh yeah kanye and after that another product. Sorry fam mags ain't getting re re re re retro so I'll let you be happily bliss full right now

Add some more salt to your cook :nthat:

You right the boost will be forgotten but right after Nike has everyone crying that they missed out on mags. Guess who will launch another product oh yeah kanye and after that another product. Sorry fam mags ain't getting re re re re retro so I'll let you be happily bliss full right now

Add some more salt to your cook :nthat:

Let's talk when Kanye rocks a pair of Air Mags

dudes really catfighting about brands?

No one's fighting over brands, I'm just sick of the sheep mentality associated with anything kanye. There's no reason for those boosts to be reselling on the market for that price but the "culture" has lost all originality. Kanye gave people a loaf of bread with a zipper and sold it to you for $350. Told you it would be readily available when it wasn't and everyone's scrambling trying to get a "steal" for double retail. Kanye really is a genius...

Well I think a lot of people liked em back in the day, but in all honesty, who the hell was paying 220 bucks for sneakers in 97? Lol

DC MD dudes were....

So mad i couldn't afford penny's back then... wanted em bad...

I remember in my are of NY, cats were calling them the dope dealers because that's the only way you could afford them.

I remember looking at the blue pair in my Eastbay magazine every damn day :smh:

Royal foamposite top 3 sneaker for me.
:smokin

Nelly rockin da uptempos

Cara delevigne rockin adidas

Dej loaf wit da huaraches

Fab wit 40 belows.
Mite do those nxt year 8)

If Kanye and his name weren't attached to this shoe, it would definitely be outlet/Ross bound.
Nope. They would be another shoe in the Y-3 line and get scooped up by dudes overseas. Would not hit any outlets whatsoever.

Those yeezy boost won't even be looked at by the time Nike drops the Air Mag this year. Then we'll see all these squares that are jocking Adidas losing their mines trying to cop a pair and hitting people with the obligatory "I'm not loyal to any brand" non sense. :rolleyes kanye goofed leaving Nike. I hope those royalties he's getting is a substantial amount
More flawed logic here...You realize that the Air Mag is probably the most anticipated shoe EVER, correct? So because more people will be focused on the most anticipated shoe ever, the Yeezy Boosts won't be "looked at"? By that logic, you can also say that nobody will be looking at Jordans or anything like that either. Kanye didn't goof by joining Adidas whatsoever. He has more creative control and anything he attaches his name to will sell out in seconds. Some of you guys just need to realize that there is a world outside of Nike/Jordan Brand...

The yeezy boost is nice i cant lie ...its like a design that cant really fail.

That utopian sci fi wave lol.

But...if it was just somethin like the adidas comfort boost i would say 50% of the people who want it now wouldnt.

Probably a much higher percentage of celebs def wouldnt.

Its nice but i was expecting more...was expecting him to drop the strap.

Let's talk when Kanye rocks a pair of Air Mags

No one's fighting over brands, I'm just sick of the sheep mentality associated with anything kanye. There's no reason for those boosts to be reselling on the market for that price but the "culture" has lost all originality. Kanye gave people a loaf of bread with a zipper and sold it to you for $350. Told you it would be readily available when it wasn't and everyone's scrambling trying to get a "steal" for double retail. Kanye really is a genius...

@lamekilla, honestly bro you've just been contradicting yourself each time you keep posting about Nike, Air Mags and Kanye.

Replace 'Kanye' with 'Nike' and 'Boosts' with any Nike limited product in your second paragraph and your point is moot.

I hate how dudes like this and other celeb/hypebeast bammas are all on kicks like Foams when early on (late 90's/early 2000's) they aint even know anything about them!  Probably thought they were wack if you wasn't from the City (DMV). SMH

Man you ain't lying. I'm from Baltimore...when I went to school in ATL in '07...dudes with the air forces, coogi fits and soulja boy outfits were clowning Dopes (Foams) calling em space boots and ****.

I had the Duncan's, sliver pros, black 1's and Royal blues. Fast forward to 2010, those same dudes became "foam heads" etc etc and turned to some nike sneaker elitist type stuff.

Just crazy to see the transition.

I remember in my are of NY, cats were calling them the dope dealers because that's the only way you could afford them.

I remember looking at the blue pair in my Eastbay magazine every damn day :smh:

That's what we call em in Baltimore. Met a lot of NY dudes, never heard em call them that. The NY dudes I met around 04-08 didn't Rock Dopes.

Crazy though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom