♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmaooo so ye wanted to be taken serious in the fashion world so bad, he cried in every interview and whined to all that would listen. He questioned everyone elses style and said he's the reason dudes wear J's. Now that a major company finally decided to give him free range...his transcendent fashion idea is.....velour and hobo sweaters?? bruhhhh gotta be trollin :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Those yeezy boost won't even be looked at by the time Nike drops the Air Mag this year. Then we'll see all these squares that are jocking Adidas losing their mines trying to cop a pair and hitting people with the obligatory "I'm not loyal to any brand" non sense. :rolleyes kanye goofed leaving Nike. I hope those royalties he's getting is a substantial amount

Those yeezy boost won't even be looked at by the time Nike drops the Air Mag this year. Then we'll see all these squares that are jocking Adidas losing their mines trying to cop a pair and hitting people with the obligatory "I'm not loyal to any brand" non sense. :rolleyes kanye goofed leaving Nike. I hope those royalties he's getting is a substantial amount

This makes zero sense

2ccd44a8_1426265393.png

72e77bc0_1426265401.png

Hendrix

Last edited:
lmaooo so ye wanted to be taken serious in the fashion world so bad, he cried in every interview and whined to all that would listen. He questioned everyone elses style and said he's the reason dudes wear J's. Now that a major company finally decided to give him free range...his transcendent fashion idea is.....velour and hobo sweaters?? bruhhhh gotta be trollin
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
IMO fashion is going in a different direction, we've done it all and seen it all. Kanye has the right idea and the whole industry will soon follow the minimalist/hobo trend. 

His clothes/shoes remind me of those old sci fi films where everyone in the future dressed similar lol.

I hate how dudes like this and other celeb/hypebeast bammas are all on kicks like Foams when early on (late 90's/early 2000's) they aint even know anything about them!  Probably thought they were wack if you wasn't from the City (DMV). SMH

It's all about how you wear them. I used to always see one of my coworkers wear foams and they were big *** sz 13s laced super tight with bunny ears :lol: I always thought they were ugly...then I see NTs favorite guy wale wear them and was like damn they look pretty nice. Or maybe I'm just a hypebeast [emoji]128526[/emoji]

I hate how dudes like this and other celeb/hypebeast bammas are all on kicks like Foams when early on (late 90's/early 2000's) they aint even know anything about them!  Probably thought they were wack if you wasn't from the City (DMV). SMH

Well I think a lot of people liked em back in the day, but in all honesty, who the hell was paying 220 bucks for sneakers in 97? Lol

Compared to the previous Yeezy, the design on the boost is definitely inferior
I still went out my way to grab a pair tho just to complete the Yeezy collection, and for me it's an investment by having an entire DS set in a size 8, a relatively rare size. Missing RO but they are just too expensive for the trigger to be pulled.

Other than that i agree with sckid, I can never get sick of rocking the plats (fav Yeezy) and solars.

not wearing any of them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom