Status
Not open for further replies.
To bad his shine got taken by this
mean.gif

NY LOST
wow lol this counts as strike 1 and 2 for this clown

Lmao I love the homophobia of NT. But same dudes praise Drake and Kobe

Yaw fall for it EVERY time, lol.

FWIW, Ultra boost/yeezy for shoe of the year could go either way.

People have been taking pictures of themselves since the camera was invented lol

And b4 that people was painting pictures of themselves

People have been taking pictures of themselves since the camera was invented lol

And b4 that people was painting pictures of themselves
im talkin bout the posin mainly....  I don't know of any dudes who did that in my generation , sorry champ. That's that new ish....

So what you're saying is that everyone from your generation was only photographed "off-guard" or just standing there, not posing?????

No adult male should have his eyes glued to his phone, all day. Period. Seeing grown men, clutching, and peering in their phone all day is silly.

Dudes who would rather, DM, text, and scroll through their phone all day do not know who to pull females. Be all anxious, and rigid in person. I agree with Appleheaddmv.

im talkin bout the posin mainly....  I don't know of any dudes who did that in my generation , sorry champ. That's that new ish....

Theres so many pictures of rappers and athletes posing for pictures in the 80s 90s etc im not eem gonna take the time to post them lol.

Literally 100s in this here thread

Theres so many pictures of rappers and athletes posing for pictures in the 80s 90s etc im not eem gonna take the time to post them lol.

Literally 100s in this here thread

appleheaddmv appleheaddmv must be like the manliest alpha in all of existence. And we all know those types often have something to hide :nerd:

And the difference between "back then" (which was only 3-5 years ago maximum) photos were candid. They were for magazine spreads, photo albums, advertisements, online articles, etc.

When things such as a "like" button became incorporated, that is the difference.

What if he's pulling chicks and conducting business on his phone, all day?

Nothing wrong with conducting business but come on, not many cats are conducting business, in it's true sense. Plus, if he's really a business man, he'd be in the confines of his office.

If you need your phone to pull chics "DM, texting, etc" you are a weak individual. Talk that talk face to face. Put the phone down.

No adult male should have his eyes glued to his phone, all day. Period. Seeing grown men, clutching, and peering in their phone all day is silly.

Dudes who would rather, DM, text, and scroll through their phone all day do not know who to pull females. Be all anxious, and rigid in person. I agree with Appleheaddmv.
100%...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom