♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
No adult male should have his eyes glued to his phone, all day. Period. Seeing grown men, clutching, and peering in their phone all day is silly.

Dudes who would rather, DM, text, and scroll through their phone all day do not know who to pull females. Be all anxious, and rigid in person. I agree with Appleheaddmv.

Agree 100% didn't that posing stuff began on NT with that retrokid dude looking down like a chump took his lunch money?
Everybody bit his style and ran with it in the shoe universe. The percentage of real men left in this world man ...

@APPLEHEADDMV must be like the manliest alpha in all of existence. And we all know those types often have something to hide
nerd.gif
nah... not at all slim... you got me confused...

Agree 100% didn't that posing stuff began on NT with that retrokid dude looking down like a chump took his lunch money?
Everybody bit his style and ran with it in the shoe universe. The percentage of real men left in this world man ...
110%....

A lot of you either don't know how much effort goes into these "off guard" pics, or you do them yourselves and are just trying to justify it. I don't think there is anything wrong with looking away in a picture, but when you asking someone to take a pic, striking a pose and looking away, and then retaking multiple times to get it right the **** is flat out feminine unless you getting paid for the ****. If y'all out in the club or anywhere in general and see a group of men doing this and find it normal you different.

One of my old teachers a long time ago said every year something else is added to the list that guys can't do because its "feminine". The recent convo in here reminded me of that.

One of my old teachers a long time ago said every year something else is added to the list that guys can't do because its "feminine". The recent convo in here reminded me of that.

That seems like it would go hand and hand with newer generations getting stranger and stranger though.

That seems like it would go hand and hand with newer generations getting stranger and stranger though.
Is it really getting stranger or are they just realizing some of the **** we get caught up on about being "a real men" and whats "feminine" and whats not is actually BS reasoning.

Last edited:

What if he's pulling chicks and conducting business on his phone, all day?
Nothing wrong with conducting business but come on, not many cats are conducting business, in it's true sense. Plus, if he's really a business man, he'd be in the confines of his office.

how are rappers not conducting business on their phones? 

beats can be heard, lyrics can be written down ( inspiration can hit you at any time), emails/texts from managers/agents/booking agent/engineers etc, even tweeting/ig'ing gets ppl paid nowadays...

businesses can be run from anywhere 

Anybody calling Ultra Boosts wack have obviously never put a pair on. Keep loving your Jordan VII "Nothing but Net" though...

It ain't even about the comfort, which is undeniable, but the actual design and silouhette is the best thing to come out in a while as far as a performance shoe that has lots of casual appeal.

I have only met one person that tried the ultra boost and said they weren't impressed. That person went on to praising flyknit frees, air max 90 retros and Jordan 3 retros...

It ain't even about the comfort, which is undeniable, but the actual design and silouhette is the best thing to come out in a while as far as a performance shoe that has lots of casual appeal.

I have only met one person that tried the ultra boost and said they weren't impressed. That person went on to praising flyknit frees, air max 90 retros and Jordan 3 retros...
only strikes i can see the UB having is one, the awful soles (which are supposedly corrected w da continental rubber now) and for people who don't like technical looking sneakers to begin with 

The generalizations and homophobia are hilarious in here...

When you so worried about others being "suss", that you gotta come post it on a forum?

insecurities to the nth degree...

None of us who spoke out about that topic, are homophobic though. (Well, atleast myself) since when does "I don't think an adult male should..." automatically make you homophobic? I was moreso talking about adult men (especially my age (27 years old)) who grew up, before cell phones and social networks, were prevelant. You should not have to DM or tweet, text, etc. to get a woman.

I have nothing against gay people so, you're assumption means you are stupid. Seeing ANYONE, male or female glued to their phone (In the car, crossing the street, etc.) You're social skills are in question.

Of course, we live in the media, cell phone era but, when I am out, mingling, I am never on my phone.

None of us who spoke out about that topic, are homophobic though. (Well, atleast myself) since when does "I don't think an adult male should..." automatically make you homophobic? I was moreso talking about adult men (especially my age (27 years old)) who grew up, before cell phones and social networks, were prevelant. You should not have to DM or tweet, text, etc. to get a woman.

I have nothing against gay people so, you're assumption means you are stupid. Seeing ANYONE, male or female glued to their phone (In the car, crossing the street, etc.) You're social skills are in question.

Of course, we live in the media, cell phone era but, when I am out, mingling, I am never on my phone.
He aint talking to you bro. It's a forum. You aint the only one in this thread lmao 

The same **** that always happens. Dude's get sidetracked by pointless arguments based on subjective opinions. Current derailment seems too be men posing in pictures or something. The pics will be back in about a page or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom