♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drake look like a completely different dude without the beard.

Dude look like he got work done or something

Not just not the beard, bet if he shaved it all off he would look how he does now

I stared at that pic for a good 5 min lol

The generalizations and homophobia are hilarious in here...

When you so worried about others being "suss", that you gotta come post it on a forum?

insecurities to the nth degree...

Call it what u want... This is a forum ain't it? So don't act like u Neva posted yo opinions on here before... Insecurity that

Dudes are just thirsty to label someone a homophobe or a bigot :lol: maybe y'all should look up the definition of those adjectives first. Dudes saying that probably really are 14-15 years old.

What is nt's recent obsession with wanting to call people bigots and not wanting to be called bigots? It gets so heated in some threads.

Pharrell

Gucci jacket and timbs :smokin

What don't people like about DJ Envy

And I thought I was the only one that thought Drake looks weird/different in old (say 09/2010 and before) pics compared to now

What don't people like about DJ Envy

And I thought I was the only one that thought Drake looks weird/different in old (say 09/2010 and before) pics compared to now

I think it was the weight gain. It will do it to you. Drake looks 20-25 lbs heavier. Didn't he also have knee surgery, before? Surgery can bring about rapid weight gain, as well.

Last edited:
Lol I was with takeoff from migos last night and he had those yeezy 950's on. I've seen those same shoes on clearance racks at Sears for the longest....

^^ lol not any more but most times I've mentioned celebs was because of promoting. I was actually helping him and his bodyguard get through security and showing them what concourse they go to at the airport :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom