♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the 750s cuz you can't be a slouch and wear them. You have to have style to some degree or you will look like a clown, the 350s are easy for anyone to wear they look like regular *** running shoes. Simple and clean. But the 750 requires a lot more finesse to rock.

What? They just some shoes. Man I'd throw them on with some old sweats and wish a ninja would say something. Im not gonna change my fashion for a pair of shoes.

Why would I want to wear yeezys at all when they sell for $600+ usually?? Honestly I wouldn't put up with the hassle of reselling jordan GRs but if I can cop a adidas yeezy for sub $250 and then flip for anything north (no pun intended) of double my return why not? Dudes like me cashing in on you grown man Stans that gotta dress like ol godly ye, the fashion trendsetter sneaker designer rap god who Kim k let marry her. Dudes need to calm down. Adidas y3 line was spitting out qasas all day and y'all was worried about copping zen gray yeezy 1s with his LV collab as your phone background. Why won't y'all check for adidas then? Oh bc your god wasn't checking in with the 3 stripes at the time.

Who checkin for your 350s when you wear em? Bc most of y'all I doubt just wear them for the boost or comfort. When ppl do wear them, why does that day absolutely involve a wdywt post on social media? Bc you want someone to validate how fresh you are in your yeezys that day huh? Lol so who really checking for y'all sneaker choices? Oh yah that's right the garden tools that stay on their IG feed all day and have trained themselves to identify what the newest wave is. Y'all ain't getting no punani bc y'all undsed y'all moonrocks that day lol. Other than the dont kno how to cook gold diggers clocking IG feeds it's literally only dudes like yourselves that's double tapping and breaking their necks to look at ya pirate cracks and turtle gloves [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Keep on impressing each other lol. So crazy seeing kids go after what they think is hot (adidas yeezys!) and it's got y'all older dudes looking like one big old circle jerk and y'all keep screaming "Ye! Ye! Ye!" Like the damn birds off finding nemo.

Last edited:
Why would I want to wear yeezys at all when they sell for $600+ usually?? Honestly I wouldn't put up with the hassle of reselling jordan GRs but if I can cop a adidas yeezy for sub $250 and then flip for anything north (no pun intended) of double my return why not? Dudes like me cashing in on you grown man Stans that gotta dress like ol godly ye, the fashion trendsetter sneaker designer rap god who Kim k let marry her. Dudes need to calm down. Adidas y3 line was spitting out qasas all day and y'all was worried about copping zen gray yeezy 1s with his LV collab as your phone background. Why won't y'all check for adidas then? Oh bc your god wasn't checking in with the 3 stripes at the time.

Who checkin for your 350s when you wear em? Bc most of y'all I doubt just wear them for the boost or comfort. When ppl do wear them, why does that day absolutely involve a wdywt post on social media? Bc you want someone to validate how fresh you are in your yeezys that day huh? Lol so who really checking for y'all sneaker choices? Oh yah that's right the garden tools that stay on their IG feed all day and have trained themselves to identify what the newest wave is. Y'all ain't getting no punani bc y'all undsed y'all moonrocks that day lol. Other than the dont kno how to cook gold diggers clocking IG feeds it's literally only dudes like yourselves that's double tapping and breaking their necks to look at ya pirate cracks and turtle gloves [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Keep on impressing each other lol. So crazy seeing kids go after what they think is hot (adidas yeezys!) and it's got y'all older dudes looking like one big old circle jerk and y'all keep screaming "Ye! Ye! Ye!" Like the damn birds off finding nemo.
this....

Look at these 2 pics that i simply reposted. If you think ye "killed" that fit or it's "clean" in comparison to his step pops in law, all I got to tell you is put down the Kool aid fam. Lol it's so ironic that before this Lookin like the Michelin man era, y'all ye jock riders was thought to be fashion forward [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]. What do you think y'all look like to people who don't share the same sentiment and love for kanye west that y'all do? I'll answer that question for you: to us you look homeless. Lol if social media didn't train us to recognize the amount of money you spent on your "SZN 1" fit we woulda thought y'all were looking for the steps on the rocky movie tryna get y'all workout on. Dudes be walkin round the mall with damn 4 layers on comprised of two sweatshirts (one got holes in it?) sleeve lengths lookin disproportionate, got joggers hiked up like it's hot and cold, and then the adidas roshes with the inside ya W2s design printed on em. I just think it's funny fashion forward dudes love ye so much they gladly spend thousands to look like they're lost lookin for the soup kitchen line or could have doubled in episode IV and copped c3p0 and r2 from the Jawas alongside Luke with them "fits" on [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:

Repped

Was made purely for jokes. Those Black/red Aj1's he was bending could have bought him 3 pairs of 72-10's

Look at these 2 pics that i simply reposted. If you think ye "killed" that fit or it's "clean" in comparison to his step pops in law, all I got to tell you is put down the Kool aid fam. Lol it's so ironic that before this Lookin like the Michelin man era, y'all ye jock riders was thought to be fashion forward [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]. What do you think y'all look like to people who don't share the same sentiment and love for kanye west that y'all do? I'll answer that question for you: to us you look homeless. Lol if social media didn't train us to recognize the amount of money you spent on your "SZN 1" fit we woulda thought y'all were looking for the steps on the rocky movie tryna get y'all workout on. Dudes be walkin round the mall with damn 4 layers on comprised of two sweatshirts (one got holes in it?) sleeve lengths lookin disproportionate, got joggers hiked up like it's hot and cold, and then the adidas roshes with the inside ya W2s design printed on em. I just think it's funny fashion forward dudes love ye so much they gladly spend thousands to look like they're lost lookin for the soup kitchen line or could have doubled in episode IV and copped c3p0 and r2 from the Jawas alongside Luke with them "fits" on [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Super Repped!

I still think Kanye is trolling and his whole message is that he can "make anything hot"...

Regardless I don't think the resell culture will ever go away completely. It's always gonna be a niche market. I think I'll be 80 years old and Charcoal 7's will capture my attention

Was made purely for jokes. Those Black/red Aj1's he was bending could have bought him 3 pairs of 72-10's

Those people's reactions to him bending the 1s was t a joke.

These people that go to sneaker conventions are something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom