♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kanye is garbage. But he has too many sheep/blind followers to fail. The masses will move as he does. And one day he'll lead y'all off a cliff if he hasn't already.

Man wtf happened to Kanye. WTT was alright, MBDTF was dope to me but then he fell off a cliff.

I'm convinced he'll never release another great album. Dude drinking his own kool-aid and has way too many yes men around him. He can't take critique because he thinks he's superior than everyone. Look how he did Sway and Charlemagne. I don't even like Charlemagne but dude was on point with his criticism.

Dude worked so hard to get to this position in the fashion world. Had so many prestigious fashion houses burn him and then he proves them all right with this ******** he's releasing.

Last edited:
friend of mine posted this old pic he took on IG. the gonz skating in a pair of 1s.

:lol: Kanye ain't been fresh in idk how long. Those fits are beyond awful.

This.

Everytime i see a dude wearing a crew or sweater and their sleeves hang past their knuckles, automatic Suspect! Take that sloppy *** look back to the 80's & 90's. Cant wait for this trend to die and rot. Keep it clean...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom