♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate all shapes of women except the chicks fatter than me. Gotta draw the line somewhere.

i guess cuz hes married with kids and alreasy wildly successful he dont care about his appearance or sumthin

Dudes really think they be doing it with the Future hats out here :lol:. Confidence be on a whole nother level, and they can't wait to dab :rofl:.

Leave that to Hendrix man. That's him

but that's literally the running man...that's OLD AS HELL

what sense does that make

It's the shawty lo dance to me. Running man a lil different. Let the lor ****** have it.

Bowen Homes Carlos is rolling over in his Blac Ice right now :smh:

You old dudes really want your credit so bad man I feel bad for your future care takers. Probably see a nurse in some flyknit adidas and go on a rant about how Nike this and that till they sedate you

Pharell wore that smokey the bear hat,
future is wearing those Indiana jones type fedoras

At first glance one would think this was Hendrix

Last edited:
He is? Haven't checked his blog in a while. I just remember him posting about cars, food, cigarettes and Japanese pron where women get intimate with seafood.

He is? Haven't checked his blog in a while. I just remember him posting about cars, food, cigarettes and Japanese pron where women get intimate with seafood.
Neek is very OG NT. The dude used to get flamed for wearing skinny jeans back in 05. Visionary who was ahead of his time. 
laugh.gif
 I still need a NEEK SUPREME tee 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom