♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
The grammy's lost their credibility years ago.

Ether was full of cold hearted truths which is why it's still being talked about 15 years later.

Greatest diss track of all time:

"Ether"
"The bridge is over" (and I was born and raised in queens)
"Hit em up"

You can put takeover in the same category as back 2 back though. Diss song from pop artists (Drake is cool money with me though)

And look at Mr. Crawley. All that Adidas hype from his boy but he still makes sure the Holy Trinity is around him :smokin

Good diss list. I'd add "No Vaseline" and "the ***** in you"

I don't think we're talking about the same award show in this thread. The grammy's I know awarded Macklemore OVER Kendrick. They also gave the award for the best METAL album to Tenacious D. Yup. Using award shows to say one artists is better than other is plain silly. 

Oh and Nas > J, except in business.

I don't think we're talking about the same award show in this thread. The grammy's I know awarded Macklemore OVER Kendrick. They also gave the award for the best METAL album to Tenacious D. Yup. Using award shows to say one artists is better than other is plain silly. 

Oh and Nas > J, except in business.

Nas can't sit at their table

Did ether get nominated for a Grammy like back to back. Does nas even have a Grammy
mean.gif

Ether was lame "you're ugly" type jokes, back to back was filled with vicious truths
smokin.gif

And you damn sure won't see drake signing with meek mill within the next 4 years
U's a clown wit your comments and opinions... I hope you be trollin cause....  smh

That shoe is really $300? I'm so out the loop now. Does if have special technology or is just a remake of the original

$1000 shoes (i.e. Christian Louboutin) is not a big shock to people anymore. :lol:

Eh perhaps not to sneaker folk and the rich.

But to regular everyday people, even $200 is a lot.

I shipped 2 pairs of Banned 1s to Flightclub and when I inquired about insurance the lady was like :wow:, you want how much insurance for these?

:lol: She even looked in the box (UPS store, I had them package the sneakers) and was like "damn, I didn't know Air Jordans sold for that much" .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom