♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
$1000 shoes (i.e. Christian Louboutin) is not a big shock to people anymore. :lol:

Eh perhaps not to sneaker folk and the rich.

But to regular everyday people, even $200 is a lot.

I shipped 2 pairs of Banned 1s to Flightclub and when I inquired about insurance the lady was like :wow:, you want how much insurance for these?

:lol: She even looked in the box (UPS store, I had them package the sneakers) and was like "damn, I didn't know Air Jordans sold for that much" .

even w/ insurance I never trust the store to pack my stuff... too many shady *** ppl

Did ether get nominated for a Grammy like back to back. Does nas even have a Grammy :smh:

Ether was lame "you're ugly" type jokes, back to back was filled with vicious truths :smokin

And you damn sure won't see drake signing with meek mill within the next 4 years

Macklemore has a Grammy... Grammy's don't determine greatness. Future wouldnt even get a commemorative bobblehead doll.

even w/ insurance I never trust the store to pack my stuff... too many shady *** ppl

She was a middle aged lady. If she were a young man, I'd have def just bought the boxes and packed it myself but she seemed trustworthy enough.

I was in a rush and had more errands to run so I took a calculated risk. They got there safe and sound. :smile:

two of nt legends

notsrs

I like them a lot actually. Despite the fact that Nike stroked Kevin Harts ego through an amalgamation of a roshe run and a Jordan future, these look VERY nice...

:lol: Yeah those are trash. Luckily I'm not big on Kevin Hart. I've watched probably all of his notable stand-ups and IMO he's overrated. So I wouldn't have been reaching for his signature shoe anyways.

The Vic Cruz sigs though :smokin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom