♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those blue Kevin Hart joints aren't bad.

Saw on Twitter the headline that Kevin Hart got a sig shoe and thought it was clickbait or a troll.

Backstory on why he got a sneaker? And backstory on the decision Jaz-O made? :lol:

Jayz offered jaz-o a contract with rocafella, jaz o declined it and can now be seen on the subway from time to time

Those blue Kevin Hart joints aren't bad.

Saw on Twitter the headline that Kevin Hart got a sig shoe and thought it was clickbait or a troll.

Backstory on why he got a sneaker? And backstory on the decision Jaz-O made? :lol:

Hes big on fitness and hosts a lot of Nike training/running events. If you follow him on IG hes always doing runs and what not, makes sense why Nike would give him a shoe/his own edition of a shoe. Its not for fashion, its for fitness, which I 100% support.

Hes big on fitness and hosts a lot of Nike training/running events. If you follow him on IG hes always doing runs and what not, makes sense why Nike would give him a shoe/his own edition of a shoe. Its not for fashion, its for fitness, which I 100% support.

Kevin is doing it. [emoji]128526[/emoji]

image.jpg

Damn ppl really hating on that k Hart shoe lol not my taste but it doesn't look like *** id rock a free pair plus they look more targeted to ppl who want to actually use them to train not to be fly. Youll soon see everyones grandmother doing laps around the mall in these

I think more like hart's wearing kid sizes like how pierce's shoes were only in kids sizes.

I think more like hart's wearing kid sizes like how pierce's shoes were only in kids sizes.

Paul definitely had men sizes they looked cheap and cost too much. They looked exactly like a shoe you'd get from payless but you definitely had to pay more

They released in men's sizes? I remember every year nt''ers would complain about them only being available for kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom