♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
IXs in Little Rascals

capture1wz.jpg

captureaaw.jpg

Dom Kennedy keeping it westside like an old flannel.....download 'The Original Dom Kennedy' dropping today - March 10th

Dom Kennedy keeping it westside like an old flannel.....download 'The Original Dom Kennedy' dropping today - March 10th

Originally Posted by Dr LukeMartin

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Well I listened to this Vado and hell Rell and JR Writer and to be quite honest, they are as bad as lil b.   
keep it funky duke, rap music just isn't your forte...
laugh.gif

nah, i know crappy music when I hear it and that was crap. No worries. Music is opinion based so if you enjoy it, more power to you bro.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Well I listened to this Vado and hell Rell and JR Writer and to be quite honest, they are as bad as lil b.   
keep it funky duke, rap music just isn't your forte...
laugh.gif

nah, i know crappy music when I hear it and that was crap. No worries. Music is opinion based so if you enjoy it, more power to you bro.

cool pic of the lil rascal's

^ WHOA- kanye's wearin some all black shoes (look like reebok's) but Im sure they're probably those Jasper's: doesn't somebody on this site have those- wait.... Im sure he'll check in n a minute to give a shout out to his pair too-
laugh.gif

cool pic of the lil rascal's

^ WHOA- kanye's wearin some all black shoes (look like reebok's) but Im sure they're probably those Jasper's: doesn't somebody on this site have those- wait.... Im sure he'll check in n a minute to give a shout out to his pair too-
laugh.gif

E-Z steez^ how is that hate - its the truth: and its funny. Nothing negative, speculative, or falsified about your boy- he ain't that delicate (i dont think)

E-Z steez^ how is that hate - its the truth: and its funny. Nothing negative, speculative, or falsified about your boy- he ain't that delicate (i dont think)

I just see him being called out allllllll the time bro...wether is his hair, stance, eyebrows, etc etc
roll.gif

But carrying on I'm not trying to be captain save-a-Proto

I just see him being called out allllllll the time bro...wether is his hair, stance, eyebrows, etc etc
roll.gif

But carrying on I'm not trying to be captain save-a-Proto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom