♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by teekay

2tg6w.jpg

i3wggg.jpg
imma have to wear shades when i step to harlem & da certain parts of da BX.....
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

da summer is gonna be ridiculous with these bright #*# foams.

Originally Posted by teekay

2tg6w.jpg

i3wggg.jpg
imma have to wear shades when i step to harlem & da certain parts of da BX.....
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

da summer is gonna be ridiculous with these bright #*# foams.

Originally Posted by Humanflight4 23

^^ fit is nice until I seen the jeans smh
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]this.[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]It hurts to see a clean fit with those.....esp. since you passed.[/color]

Originally Posted by Humanflight4 23

^^ fit is nice until I seen the jeans smh
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]this.[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]It hurts to see a clean fit with those.....esp. since you passed.[/color]

damn cham, that's straight out calling people out. funny thing is, when that one dude "called you out" for wearing the same thing everyday, you acted like it was the end of your world. when proto replies, he sounds like he just let's it slide.

you gots to chill, man.

damn cham, that's straight out calling people out. funny thing is, when that one dude "called you out" for wearing the same thing everyday, you acted like it was the end of your world. when proto replies, he sounds like he just let's it slide.

you gots to chill, man.

I think the shirt is a lil' overkill with the matching I know people debate this 24/7 but if the shirt was just black I think the shoes would pop more but like this it brings negative attention to the shoes to the average person it's like sh*t even dude's shoes are glowing

I think the shirt is a lil' overkill with the matching I know people debate this 24/7 but if the shirt was just black I think the shoes would pop more but like this it brings negative attention to the shoes to the average person it's like sh*t even dude's shoes are glowing

If he was wearing an electric green shirt with black accent that would be too much. But this is the other way around. So its not really overkill. I think it is well put together minus the trues. Those are god awful

If he was wearing an electric green shirt with black accent that would be too much. But this is the other way around. So its not really overkill. I think it is well put together minus the trues. Those are god awful

Originally Posted by NiPxD

i think an electric green shirt with black accents along with the foam pros would be a bit too much. tryna imagine the fit in my head, i don't see it working. just my opinion

Originally Posted by NiPxD

i think an electric green shirt with black accents along with the foam pros would be a bit too much. tryna imagine the fit in my head, i don't see it working. just my opinion

Originally Posted by theLwerd

you gots to chill, man.
Dude didn't call me out, he posted a completely ignorant statement, and he did it like a chick would do. So, I did what I always do: Straighten out the BS.

.....kinda like i did with you (remember the respectful pm or 2 that I sent you- no response from u) holdin a grudge like women do, smh

Like I said- nothing negative,speculative, or falsified.... and no disrespect (at all)    -    maybe you should re-read what I said. He's always givin himself plugs and shoutout's (its the truth) which me and others find funny. There's nothing to take up for here - you and a few others consistently tryin to pull crap outta the sky on me. When you gonna learn- IM ME, I say what I want- I back it up- and I'll always man up if Im wrong(THATS ME) not a dammmm computer persona like so many of you try and keep up with
Theres a HUGE difference between being a MAN, and being a punk behind a computer screen. 
Oh, .... and theres a huge difference between setting the facts straight, and back and forth BS arguing about opinions. Hope this helps
wink.gif

This refresher course= a quality, informative post.            You're welcome

Originally Posted by theLwerd

you gots to chill, man.
Dude didn't call me out, he posted a completely ignorant statement, and he did it like a chick would do. So, I did what I always do: Straighten out the BS.

.....kinda like i did with you (remember the respectful pm or 2 that I sent you- no response from u) holdin a grudge like women do, smh

Like I said- nothing negative,speculative, or falsified.... and no disrespect (at all)    -    maybe you should re-read what I said. He's always givin himself plugs and shoutout's (its the truth) which me and others find funny. There's nothing to take up for here - you and a few others consistently tryin to pull crap outta the sky on me. When you gonna learn- IM ME, I say what I want- I back it up- and I'll always man up if Im wrong(THATS ME) not a dammmm computer persona like so many of you try and keep up with
Theres a HUGE difference between being a MAN, and being a punk behind a computer screen. 
Oh, .... and theres a huge difference between setting the facts straight, and back and forth BS arguing about opinions. Hope this helps
wink.gif

This refresher course= a quality, informative post.            You're welcome

and your statement about the jasper's wasn't ignorant? you were obviously talking about someone, and you can't deny that.

^ your "respectful" pm stemmed from your immaturity and guilt. i never wanted to start anything but you came through with that Mr. T Bs.

good day, i'm done ever responding to you.

*edit: besides, i was never obliged to respond to you. you started it anyway. now, take off your tampon. telling me i hold grudges like women. SMH.
30t6p3b.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom