♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
and your statement about the jasper's wasn't ignorant? you were obviously talking about someone, and you can't deny that.

^ your "respectful" pm stemmed from your immaturity and guilt. i never wanted to start anything but you came through with that Mr. T Bs.

good day, i'm done ever responding to you.

*edit: besides, i was never obliged to respond to you. you started it anyway. now, take off your tampon. telling me i hold grudges like women. SMH.
30t6p3b.gif

c'mon gentlemen - in the celebrities rockin heat thread - really?

lets get this back on track.....

4083f_celebrity-shoe-sightings-air-jordan-edition-2.jpg

91314_celebrity-shoe-sightings-air-jordan-edition-3.jpg

91314_celebrity-shoe-sightings-air-jordan-edition-4.jpg

bb9c5_celebrity-shoe-sightings-air-jordan-edition-8.jpg

bb9c5_celebrity-shoe-sightings-air-jordan-edition-9.jpg

b621c_celebrity-shoe-sightings-air-jordan-edition-11.jpg

6d21c_celebrity-shoe-sightings-air-jordan-edition-19.jpg

b621c_celebrity-shoe-sightings-air-jordan-edition-26.jpg

Drake%20-%20Orion%20Blue%20(3).jpg

2b7d9_celebrity-shoe-sightings-air-jordan-edition-27.jpg

^Wonder Years - Fred Savage 

6d21c_celebrity-shoe-sightings-air-jordan-edition-22.jpg

^ King of Queens - Kevin James 

c'mon gentlemen - in the celebrities rockin heat thread - really?

lets get this back on track.....

4083f_celebrity-shoe-sightings-air-jordan-edition-2.jpg

91314_celebrity-shoe-sightings-air-jordan-edition-3.jpg

91314_celebrity-shoe-sightings-air-jordan-edition-4.jpg

bb9c5_celebrity-shoe-sightings-air-jordan-edition-8.jpg

bb9c5_celebrity-shoe-sightings-air-jordan-edition-9.jpg

b621c_celebrity-shoe-sightings-air-jordan-edition-11.jpg

6d21c_celebrity-shoe-sightings-air-jordan-edition-19.jpg

b621c_celebrity-shoe-sightings-air-jordan-edition-26.jpg

Drake%20-%20Orion%20Blue%20(3).jpg

2b7d9_celebrity-shoe-sightings-air-jordan-edition-27.jpg

^Wonder Years - Fred Savage 

6d21c_celebrity-shoe-sightings-air-jordan-edition-22.jpg

^ King of Queens - Kevin James 

Dude didn't call me out, he posted a completely ignorant statement, and he did it like a chick would do. So, I did what I always do: Straighten out the BS.

.....kinda like i did with you (remember the respectful pm or 2 that I sent you- no response from u) holdin a grudge like women do, smh

Like I said- nothing negative,speculative, or falsified.... and no disrespect (at all)    -    maybe you should re-read what I said. He's always givin himself plugs and shoutout's (its the truth) which me and others find funny. There's nothing to take up for here - you and a few others consistently tryin to pull crap outta the sky on me. When you gonna learn- IM ME, I say what I want- I back it up- and I'll always man up if Im wrong(THATS ME) not a dammmm computer persona like so many of you try and keep up with
Theres a HUGE difference between being a MAN, and being a punk behind a computer screen. 
Oh, .... and theres a huge difference between setting the facts straight, and back and forth BS arguing about opinions. Hope this helps
wink.gif

This refresher course= a quality, informative post.            You're welcome

Dude didn't call me out, he posted a completely ignorant statement, and he did it like a chick would do. So, I did what I always do: Straighten out the BS.

.....kinda like i did with you (remember the respectful pm or 2 that I sent you- no response from u) holdin a grudge like women do, smh

Like I said- nothing negative,speculative, or falsified.... and no disrespect (at all)    -    maybe you should re-read what I said. He's always givin himself plugs and shoutout's (its the truth) which me and others find funny. There's nothing to take up for here - you and a few others consistently tryin to pull crap outta the sky on me. When you gonna learn- IM ME, I say what I want- I back it up- and I'll always man up if Im wrong(THATS ME) not a dammmm computer persona like so many of you try and keep up with
Theres a HUGE difference between being a MAN, and being a punk behind a computer screen. 
Oh, .... and theres a huge difference between setting the facts straight, and back and forth BS arguing about opinions. Hope this helps
wink.gif

This refresher course= a quality, informative post.            You're welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom