Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by aj4ismyfav

14ncq5f.jpg

ESPN 30 for 30 this Sunday.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by teekay
imma have to wear shades when i step to harlem & da certain parts of da BX.....
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

da summer is gonna be ridiculous with these bright #*# foams.

dont forget harlem also.. Def gonna scoop those on the low and don't rock em until next year..

these will be the Easter/summer kix.. which is sad yes i know..

not feeling Juelz fit 1 bit.. when i wear those, gonna keep it simple.. cargo's with a white or black T.. thats it

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by teekay
imma have to wear shades when i step to harlem & da certain parts of da BX.....
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

da summer is gonna be ridiculous with these bright #*# foams.

dont forget harlem also.. Def gonna scoop those on the low and don't rock em until next year..

these will be the Easter/summer kix.. which is sad yes i know..

not feeling Juelz fit 1 bit.. when i wear those, gonna keep it simple.. cargo's with a white or black T.. thats it

okay so, i gotta know. are the wallets chains still poppin in nyc, or are ju and jim just stuck in an 05/06 time capsule?

those things were wack when they caught fire but now anyone that wears one just seems out of place...

okay so, i gotta know. are the wallets chains still poppin in nyc, or are ju and jim just stuck in an 05/06 time capsule?

those things were wack when they caught fire but now anyone that wears one just seems out of place...

cant find picture of last night heat and lakers game but I believe Dj khaled was rocking a pair of jordan VII bordeaux.

cant find picture of last night heat and lakers game but I believe Dj khaled was rocking a pair of jordan VII bordeaux.

Originally Posted by Dr LukeMartin

DMV will wear these foams all day. I don't get why NY acting like they run the foams

Man I read this all the time. Who cares what city wears or "runs"  foams? The DMV and NY arent the only places that wear foams. So stop with the DMV and NY runs foams. No city runs foams, its not like the DMV magically created fomaposites for themselves and then NYC made a bootleg version. Everyone in the US wears foams. Not just the DMV and NY  

DMV will wear these foams all day. I don't get why NY acting like they run the foams

Man I read this all the time. Who cares what city wears or "runs"  foams? The DMV and NY arent the only places that wear foams. So stop with the DMV and NY runs foams. No city runs foams, its not like the DMV magically created fomaposites for themselves and then NYC made a bootleg version. Everyone in the US wears foams. Not just the DMV and NY  

Chris wearing a vintage Bulls New Era snapback in his new video

and Jordan jersey

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]
2v1kyhf.jpg

1y0irk.jpg

nedraf.jpg

edited for better pics,

most the other stuff was trash though japanese "vintage" stylists ftl 
laugh.gif

dudes walk around BK with Black power pendants on, probably let Chris Brown borrow his pendant for the video 
laugh.gif

Chris wearing a vintage Bulls New Era snapback in his new video

and Jordan jersey

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]
2v1kyhf.jpg

1y0irk.jpg

nedraf.jpg

edited for better pics,

most the other stuff was trash though japanese "vintage" stylists ftl 
laugh.gif

dudes walk around BK with Black power pendants on, probably let Chris Brown borrow his pendant for the video 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jhobson5

LOL!I know right, I have been on foams since they debuted in 97 when I was in the 9th grade.. I am not from either one of those cities
laugh.gif
Most people are just now getting their first pairs of foams, and yet calling themselves true foam heads
eyes.gif
The Penny legacy started here in the M-town anyways
glasses.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom