♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
2e4dhqr.jpg

'bout a 1/4 for Bun b's collection. Nothin' u guys haven't seen, but %!@+ you can't beat free.

Bammas...my folks already know the deal. These clowns is talking out they *** with some bum pictures.

NY is the definition of hypebeasts, dudes stand in the snow for weeks for supreme keychains, get serious....

Talkin bout HOH, CHI and LA got the same shipments, j.kidd flights were the only exclusive and dudes down here were making more noise for them that you all.

Foams were heavy in DC/Baltimore back when you were hard pressed to find a foamposite topic on the first page of nike retro, feeling like regionals up in that joint...now ny gets a hold of it and every other topic is foam related, see the pattern.

Its like nike boots all over, bammas coming late to the party but fakin like they been dancing all night.

This area has been defined by nike boots(goadomes), northfaces, foams/flights, new balances for who knows how long, whether you choose to acknowledge is irrelevant, it's truth straight like that.

And that annual foam max, foam pro story is definitely one that i've personally stated on many occassions, on top of that and it wasn't east coast exclusive, i knew cats out in cleveland getting the same shipments.

Bammas...my folks already know the deal. These clowns is talking out they *** with some bum pictures.

NY is the definition of hypebeasts, dudes stand in the snow for weeks for supreme keychains, get serious....

Talkin bout HOH, CHI and LA got the same shipments, j.kidd flights were the only exclusive and dudes down here were making more noise for them that you all.

Foams were heavy in DC/Baltimore back when you were hard pressed to find a foamposite topic on the first page of nike retro, feeling like regionals up in that joint...now ny gets a hold of it and every other topic is foam related, see the pattern.

Its like nike boots all over, bammas coming late to the party but fakin like they been dancing all night.

This area has been defined by nike boots(goadomes), northfaces, foams/flights, new balances for who knows how long, whether you choose to acknowledge is irrelevant, it's truth straight like that.

And that annual foam max, foam pro story is definitely one that i've personally stated on many occassions, on top of that and it wasn't east coast exclusive, i knew cats out in cleveland getting the same shipments.

Never really chilled in NY but I'm in Alexandria for the weekend and within the first 10 minutes of being at the olive garden here.. I saw about 6 people with foams on. Not just foamposites but those air wavy joints, flightposite etc. I have always associated DC with foams also.

Never really chilled in NY but I'm in Alexandria for the weekend and within the first 10 minutes of being at the olive garden here.. I saw about 6 people with foams on. Not just foamposites but those air wavy joints, flightposite etc. I have always associated DC with foams also.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

PREACH!

Oh and about those Penny/ J.Kidd Flights/ HoH Pearls....DC n****s was driving up there to copp them. Do you really think we would pass those up?

I wonder why nike gives Wale foams early? Couldn't be because he's a shoehead from DC........nah

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

PREACH!

Oh and about those Penny/ J.Kidd Flights/ HoH Pearls....DC n****s was driving up there to copp them. Do you really think we would pass those up?

I wonder why nike gives Wale foams early? Couldn't be because he's a shoehead from DC........nah

Originally Posted by Dr LukeMartin

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

lol at the NYC DC foam debates.

*remembers to wear my coppers at the amateur boxing tournament tonight*

There is no debate. DC= Mambo sauce, foams, obama, obama, obama, and dread and bamma
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dr LukeMartin

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

lol at the NYC DC foam debates.

*remembers to wear my coppers at the amateur boxing tournament tonight*

There is no debate. DC= Mambo sauce, foams, obama, obama, obama, and dread and bamma
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by prymone

yea i never think of dc when i see anything
abandoned homes and dreads?

laugh.gif
  Lots of dreads.  I was visiting fam in PG County, and it seemed like every dude had dreams lookin' like Roy Hibbert and Jeff Green. 

NYC is the standard.  Yes DMV embraces Foams and Foams should probably be on the flag near the Captiol, but c'mon guys...

laugh.gif
  Lots of dreads.  I was visiting fam in PG County, and it seemed like every dude had dreams lookin' like Roy Hibbert and Jeff Green. 

NYC is the standard.  Yes DMV embraces Foams and Foams should probably be on the flag near the Captiol, but c'mon guys...

All of you who are having to stupid debate are damn fools. You're on a sneaker site with the majority of OG sneakerheads were on ALOT of kicks while and or before they went "mainstream"! You can thank us as a community for making some of these shoes what they are today!

On with the thread please.

All of you who are having to stupid debate are damn fools. You're on a sneaker site with the majority of OG sneakerheads were on ALOT of kicks while and or before they went "mainstream"! You can thank us as a community for making some of these shoes what they are today!

On with the thread please.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif
Nyc is da sneaker captial, which means w/e kicks u think we ain't done We already did... Cats on NT ain't gonna tell me NYC was "late"...we were coppin dem joints while da rest Of ya were busy suckin off da SB craze.... That line on HOHs for da pearls showed exactly da type of demographic that's always Been scoopin em up: a sleu of goons, thugs, hoodlums, degenerates, hood hoopers, & overall Hooligans..now compare that to a typical line @ a sb launch saturated w/ hypebeasts & geeks...
laugh.gif
I remember makin a thread way back about da 2002 pearl foamposites & none of ya care (except da NY cats) We were getting annual black/black foamposite pros @ one point on top of da tim duncan foamposites And sold those all out...
I disagree...LA is da sneaker capital....
laugh.gif
  There were like 5 dudes waiting in line at my FTL when the Royals came out....but they were waiting for the Kobe OC's.  Mad hype out here....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif
Nyc is da sneaker captial, which means w/e kicks u think we ain't done We already did... Cats on NT ain't gonna tell me NYC was "late"...we were coppin dem joints while da rest Of ya were busy suckin off da SB craze.... That line on HOHs for da pearls showed exactly da type of demographic that's always Been scoopin em up: a sleu of goons, thugs, hoodlums, degenerates, hood hoopers, & overall Hooligans..now compare that to a typical line @ a sb launch saturated w/ hypebeasts & geeks...
laugh.gif
I remember makin a thread way back about da 2002 pearl foamposites & none of ya care (except da NY cats) We were getting annual black/black foamposite pros @ one point on top of da tim duncan foamposites And sold those all out...
I disagree...LA is da sneaker capital....
laugh.gif
  There were like 5 dudes waiting in line at my FTL when the Royals came out....but they were waiting for the Kobe OC's.  Mad hype out here....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FedExciter

lol i think ninjahood has a 90's picture to reference any subject ever brought up

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

remember when he posted a pic of some dominican dudes and said that picture summed up the 90s or something like that
eek.gif
laugh.gif

he loves the 90s

Originally Posted by FedExciter

lol i think ninjahood has a 90's picture to reference any subject ever brought up

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

remember when he posted a pic of some dominican dudes and said that picture summed up the 90s or something like that
eek.gif
laugh.gif

he loves the 90s

im laughing too damn hard from the last 2 pages alone.
NINJAHOOD, your pics are priceless homie. NYC til I d.i.e, r.i.p. in my n.i.k.e's

im laughing too damn hard from the last 2 pages alone.
NINJAHOOD, your pics are priceless homie. NYC til I d.i.e, r.i.p. in my n.i.k.e's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom