♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

this would be a good time to mention i think foams are fugly and wouldn't be caught dead in them...
penny-foams1.jpg

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Even Tommy had to look at your blasphemy

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

Originally Posted by Humanflight4 23

All of you who are having to stupid debate are damn fools. You're on a sneaker site with the majority of OG sneakerheads were on ALOT of kicks while and or before they went "mainstream"! You can thank us as a community for making some of these shoes what they are today!

On with the thread please.

This. Majority of NT doesn't care abou NY or wack %+* DC anyways.

7c326051bb97e6e1306f44c450169941b45b6d4e_r.gif

but anywho

Lily Allen

c7a3649a14349fcf6b693c1afc5fc6cf1dbcacd2_r.jpg

62816918956a3ffccb6625b2beac6b939bc9681d_r.jpg

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

Originally Posted by Humanflight4 23

All of you who are having to stupid debate are damn fools. You're on a sneaker site with the majority of OG sneakerheads were on ALOT of kicks while and or before they went "mainstream"! You can thank us as a community for making some of these shoes what they are today!

On with the thread please.

This. Majority of NT doesn't care abou NY or wack %+* DC anyways.

7c326051bb97e6e1306f44c450169941b45b6d4e_r.gif

but anywho

Lily Allen

c7a3649a14349fcf6b693c1afc5fc6cf1dbcacd2_r.jpg

62816918956a3ffccb6625b2beac6b939bc9681d_r.jpg

only thing i think when i see foam is "damn I wish penny never got injured"

only thing i think when i see foam is "damn I wish penny never got injured"

i can't see any really sneakerhead especially an o.g. one, saying they don't like foams...its just a beautiful shoe that was way ahead of its time.

i can't see any really sneakerhead especially an o.g. one, saying they don't like foams...its just a beautiful shoe that was way ahead of its time.

Originally Posted by dimez81

I second that, but every one is entitled to their opinion. I don't care for air forces anymore, but I still respect the history behind the shoe.... Just grew away from forces...  It is rare like a big foot siting to meet some one that does not like foams though... The more foams for us... I would hate to see kanye wear foams because we all know what will happen then
30t6p3b.gif
I can see it know, foam prices fetching $1000
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dimez81

I second that, but every one is entitled to their opinion. I don't care for air forces anymore, but I still respect the history behind the shoe.... Just grew away from forces...  It is rare like a big foot siting to meet some one that does not like foams though... The more foams for us... I would hate to see kanye wear foams because we all know what will happen then
30t6p3b.gif
I can see it know, foam prices fetching $1000
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom