♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
This dude Proto 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dr LukeMartin

All I'm saying is DC is known for its foams in the sneaker community. Its fine if NY folk wanna wear them, we encourage it as the foam is a great sneaker for any weather(these are invincble in the winter and fresh with the icey sole in the summer), however, DC will forever be known for the foamposites. That was all I was saying. There is no rivalry. And no comparison.

ok, mogulson, we got it, "shun".

it's been said to death the last 5 pages...

same thing happened with yeezys in the last thread, that's what got it locked.

so stop.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Dr LukeMartin

All I'm saying is DC is known for its foams in the sneaker community. Its fine if NY folk wanna wear them, we encourage it as the foam is a great sneaker for any weather(these are invincble in the winter and fresh with the icey sole in the summer), however, DC will forever be known for the foamposites. That was all I was saying. There is no rivalry. And no comparison.

ok, mogulson, we got it, "shun".

it's been said to death the last 5 pages...

same thing happened with yeezys in the last thread, that's what got it locked.

so stop.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

There are only losers in this argument...and they are everyone that participates in it. Anyway..
MJ.jpg

roll.gif
, im sorry, off topic

KOBE WANTS TO BE MJ SO BAD

i aint even recognize this as MJ at first, im like "well, that's a weird picture of kobe trynna be jordan"

i also dont have my glasses on, but that's no excuse

There are only losers in this argument...and they are everyone that participates in it. Anyway..
MJ.jpg

roll.gif
, im sorry, off topic

i aint even recognize this as MJ at first, im like "well, that's a weird picture of kobe trynna be jordan"

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

MJ.jpg

roll.gif
, im sorry, off topic

wth does this have to do with kobe?

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

MJ.jpg

roll.gif
, im sorry, off topic

wth does this have to do with kobe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom