♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by rhester

i4o9lj.jpg
Camo shorts with matching camo backpack and blonde hair this dude don't know what to do with himself 
laugh.gif

But dude is still very talented 

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

i4o9lj.jpg
Cargo shorts with matching cargo backpack and blonde hair this dude don't know what to do with himself 
laugh.gif

Breezy lookin like he play for the other team in this pic.... Dude needs to dye his hair back

i4o9lj.jpg
Cargo shorts with matching cargo backpack and blonde hair this dude don't know what to do with himself 
laugh.gif

Breezy lookin like he play for the other team in this pic.... Dude needs to dye his hair back

kind of late on the topic, but i think the love for Foams, its more of an NYC/DC thing, being a New Yorker i can never look at this shoe as "hyped" simply because this particular shoe has ALWAYS gone hard here, from dedicated OG sho-head, to your average pusher in the corner who knows nothing about kicks but wants to remain fresh, this shoe has been the staple of "freshness" for many New Yorkers for as long as i could remember.....depending on how you wear them, these shoes are far more beautiful than some of you think, not to mention these %%@*%$% can take a beating.

kind of late on the topic, but i think the love for Foams, its more of an NYC/DC thing, being a New Yorker i can never look at this shoe as "hyped" simply because this particular shoe has ALWAYS gone hard here, from dedicated OG sho-head, to your average pusher in the corner who knows nothing about kicks but wants to remain fresh, this shoe has been the staple of "freshness" for many New Yorkers for as long as i could remember.....depending on how you wear them, these shoes are far more beautiful than some of you think, not to mention these %%@*%$% can take a beating.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Those 6's look like the OG's in that pic ^ 
eek.gif
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 u mean 2000s...cuz OGs had the 3M....but with your age...u would never know that...
LOL! Dude went back and changed it to 2000's. Cmon man just cause you young doesnt mean your knowledge has to be sub par!

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Those 6's look like the OG's in that pic ^ 
eek.gif
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 u mean 2000s...cuz OGs had the 3M....but with your age...u would never know that...
LOL! Dude went back and changed it to 2000's. Cmon man just cause you young doesnt mean your knowledge has to be sub par!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom