♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

no heat really, but 
laugh.gif
at jermaine dupri's lil' @#+ in this pic with kris kross...

tumblr_lhvj74QTHy1qzomc1o1_500.jpg

**@...yooo...how tall is J.D?

I know dude was "grown" when he managed that duo, so how the heck is he the same height as those kids...
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

his 5'3 and a half 
laugh.gif

Dude is small but his paper is long and he bagged Janet Jackson so i still respect him 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

no heat really, but 
laugh.gif
at jermaine dupri's lil' @#+ in this pic with kris kross...

tumblr_lhvj74QTHy1qzomc1o1_500.jpg

**@...yooo...how tall is J.D?

I know dude was "grown" when he managed that duo, so how the heck is he the same height as those kids...
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

his 5'3 and a half 
laugh.gif

Dude is small but his paper is long and he bagged Janet Jackson so i still respect him 
pimp.gif

glittery belt, jim jones dressing, bandana in the back pocket, jeans to your knee cap "butt hurt ready", pele pele Sincere in Belly leather jacket wearing #$% dudes. NO ONE WANTS TO BE LIKE Y'ALL

wj9baq.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by timplz

67e262a4525a9a1eee737d8865458d97d89f7e1e.pjpg

im not a hater or anything but my man u have no style how r u wearing all these extra stuff with some cement IIIs please go return them asap or donate them to somebody that will rock them right

im not a hater or anything but my man u have no style how r u wearing all these extra stuff with some cement IIIs please go return them asap or donate them to somebody that will rock them right

glittery belt, jim jones dressing, bandana in the back pocket, jeans to your knee cap "butt hurt ready", pele pele Sincere in Belly leather jacket wearing #$% dudes. NO ONE WANTS TO BE LIKE Y'ALL

wj9baq.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jsallday

What's he doing wrong?

What's he doing wrong?

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by lugzzy

RIP Nate DO double G.. damn akon, T-pain, bobby V, Joe, aint got nothin on NATE. his singing style is OG way back. nobody better in doing hooks for rap songs.

I respect Nate and what he did for rap, But I hate when people take it TOO far and say "so-n-so aint got nothin' on him" or he's the best to ever do it just because he's an "OG"....

T-Pain>Nate Dogg

Yeah, I said it.....and I'm serious

RIP to Nate though..."Smoke Weed everyday"
smokin.gif

they can come closer than close........

sorry to keep the argument alive, but Im 31 years old and grew up with snoop and the dpg. Nate was a big part of that and to me thats straight disrespectful.

Nate Dogg>any of these up and coming hook artists I could care less what they sing/sang.

Y'all young bucks need to learn somethin.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by lugzzy

RIP Nate DO double G.. damn akon, T-pain, bobby V, Joe, aint got nothin on NATE. his singing style is OG way back. nobody better in doing hooks for rap songs.

I respect Nate and what he did for rap, But I hate when people take it TOO far and say "so-n-so aint got nothin' on him" or he's the best to ever do it just because he's an "OG"....

T-Pain>Nate Dogg

Yeah, I said it.....and I'm serious

RIP to Nate though..."Smoke Weed everyday"
smokin.gif

they can come closer than close........

sorry to keep the argument alive, but Im 31 years old and grew up with snoop and the dpg. Nate was a big part of that and to me thats straight disrespectful.

Nate Dogg>any of these up and coming hook artists I could care less what they sing/sang.

Y'all young bucks need to learn somethin.

Originally Posted by teekay

What's he doing wrong?
hes beating up women who can't sing

Originally Posted by teekay

What's he doing wrong?
hes beating up women who can't sing

Originally Posted by JRodski

lol ghost went in on them boys. too many quotables. "this n_ whole style is straight baby thighs son", "he a straight glitter blooded n_ wit a BS aS5 rhyme book when it come down to it nahmean." so true, so true.....

lmao @ drake havin spots 1, 2, and 3.

i totally agree with all of it tho. I never have and never will listen to any of those clowns and imo its not even about them bein "soft". to me, none of them have lyrical talent. its a stretch to even call most of these guys rappers furreal...

and i was expectin to see yung berg on the list too.
Ghost has already said it wasn't him. but it was funny 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom