Originally Posted by kingofny04

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

9a21661f916830f9c7e1d786415ba8ec8d068c32_r.jpg

Tunechi in Spacejams
pimp.gif

That pic is over a year old.

who cares it's
pimp.gif

Matching every item of clothing is old and dated now, go look at pics of the 90's when rockin jay's was "cool" no one was over matching

Matching every item of clothing is old and dated now, go look at pics of the 90's when rockin jay's was "cool" no one was over matching

Originally Posted by teekay

go look at pics of the 90's when rockin jay's was "cool" no one was over matching
highly misleading....people didn't match like that that back in da day because cats couldn't afford to, that didn't mean that if u wasn't a baller

u couldn't cop a whole nike flight suit that dropped with da kicks.

also ALOT of hats just weren't available like they are now..i couldn't find a NBA fitted in da 90's to save my life....

Originally Posted by teekay

go look at pics of the 90's when rockin jay's was "cool" no one was over matching
highly misleading....people didn't match like that that back in da day because cats couldn't afford to, that didn't mean that if u wasn't a baller

u couldn't cop a whole nike flight suit that dropped with da kicks.

also ALOT of hats just weren't available like they are now..i couldn't find a NBA fitted in da 90's to save my life....

i agree over matching is played, but acting as if it's now all of the sudden over matching to match your shirt with your shoes or hat with your shoes is just lame. it's not that big of a deal.

if i match my hat to my shoes, i'll likely wear a plain colored shirt. or if i match my shirt to my shoes, i'll likely not match the hat, go with a plain colored hat, or no hat at all...

or sometimes just keep everything plain and only match the watch to the shoes. stuff like that...

these days i pick one thing to match the kicks and leave it at that, the rest is usually plain (plain as in a solid colored shirt, either black, white, or grey), or non exact matching.

i'm experimenting with non exact matching... it's still matching, the colors go well together, but it's not the same colors through out... it's obvious that's what chris brown was trying to do there, but it didn't work that well with that fit imo.

i agree over matching is played, but acting as if it's now all of the sudden over matching to match your shirt with your shoes or hat with your shoes is just lame. it's not that big of a deal.

if i match my hat to my shoes, i'll likely wear a plain colored shirt. or if i match my shirt to my shoes, i'll likely not match the hat, go with a plain colored hat, or no hat at all...

or sometimes just keep everything plain and only match the watch to the shoes. stuff like that...

these days i pick one thing to match the kicks and leave it at that, the rest is usually plain (plain as in a solid colored shirt, either black, white, or grey), or non exact matching.

i'm experimenting with non exact matching... it's still matching, the colors go well together, but it's not the same colors through out... it's obvious that's what chris brown was trying to do there, but it didn't work that well with that fit imo.

yeah, i know it's nothing new, it's just new to me, as far as me trying it... my boy's been doing it for years and i've just never really been into it for the most part (he'll stick a yellow watch in a fit from outta nowhere, stuff like that, and it's never sat right with me), but i'm coming around to some of it the more and more i experiment with it.

cats like young sk8 still do exact matching, it's just done simple, yet still effective, and that's more of what i'm into these days.

you can tell cats are just jumping on the "oh that's OD matching train" around here lately tho, going OD with it. case in point, steezy wearing a blue hoodie (everything else plain) with his lebron entourage's and cats trying to call it OD matching...
laugh.gif

yeah, i know it's nothing new, it's just new to me, as far as me trying it... my boy's been doing it for years and i've just never really been into it for the most part (he'll stick a yellow watch in a fit from outta nowhere, stuff like that, and it's never sat right with me), but i'm coming around to some of it the more and more i experiment with it.

cats like young sk8 still do exact matching, it's just done simple, yet still effective, and that's more of what i'm into these days.

you can tell cats are just jumping on the "oh that's OD matching train" around here lately tho, going OD with it. case in point, steezy wearing a blue hoodie (everything else plain) with his lebron entourage's and cats trying to call it OD matching...
laugh.gif

DJ is like a anime ... every time he does something he has to explain to you exactly how he did it in these long drawn out explanations  
laugh.gif

But all jokes a side i see what him and the others are saying about completely matching it is corny 

But to put a fit together very well while baring matching takes a very good sense of style in the wdywtd thread ksteezy and pharo(sometimes) does it very well 

But enough with all that back to the point of the thread :

Drake need a stylist really bad 
laugh.gif

Drake-Supreme-zebra-jacket.jpg

romeo-lvobey2.jpg

Justin-Bieber-T-by-Alexander-Wang-Ponte-Leather-Trim-Bomber-Jacket-1.jpg

Kanye-West-in-Balenciaga-Biker-Jacket-Ibn-Jasper-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom