♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by JRodski

lol ghost went in on them boys. too many quotables. "this n_ whole style is straight baby thighs son", "he a straight glitter blooded n_ wit a BS aS5 rhyme book when it come down to it nahmean." so true, so true.....

lmao @ drake havin spots 1, 2, and 3.

i totally agree with all of it tho. I never have and never will listen to any of those clowns and imo its not even about them bein "soft". to me, none of them have lyrical talent. its a stretch to even call most of these guys rappers furreal...

and i was expectin to see yung berg on the list too.
Ghost has already said it wasn't him. but it was funny 
laugh.gif

i feel you timplz! chris brown cant dress at all! however, theres people out there who thinks he can. Everytime i see dude hes never matching or have on some crazy off the wall type $%# trying to get some attention. Just look at the picuture up there. Dude got on a blue jacket, red shirt, lakers snapback, and cement III's LOL what the f**k! Samething goes for kanye. kanye always have the same pants and shoes in almost every picture, yet people still call him fresh.

i feel you timplz! chris brown cant dress at all! however, theres people out there who thinks he can. Everytime i see dude hes never matching or have on some crazy off the wall type $%# trying to get some attention. Just look at the picuture up there. Dude got on a blue jacket, red shirt, lakers snapback, and cement III's LOL what the f**k! Samething goes for kanye. kanye always have the same pants and shoes in almost every picture, yet people still call him fresh.

Originally Posted by phreshdude

U_Mad2.jpg

Originally Posted by phreshdude

U_Mad2.jpg

Originally Posted by SC415

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Originally Posted by PTone

Fk a Chris "Woman Beater" Brown... no one spotted the Concord's in the background??

Nah fam where you see the concords at?

Lol concords? You mean space jams..

Could be concords, they have white laces and the white upper could be covered by the people in front of him.

Originally Posted by SC415

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Originally Posted by PTone

Fk a Chris "Woman Beater" Brown... no one spotted the Concord's in the background??

Nah fam where you see the concords at?

Lol concords? You mean space jams..

Could be concords, they have white laces and the white upper could be covered by the people in front of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom