♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by nom de guerre

jonathan0389 wrote:
Hes Kanyes Barber/Stylist, i believe he also used to rap.

Ye doesn't need a stylist, cause he shops so much that he can speak Italian.

kanye-serious.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Chris Brown talking about "bringing the jersey back" at the end of the video, like he doesnt have a stylist...
good.

most these clowns dissin jerseys on da streets can't even go to a regular hood spot and cop em anymore
laugh.gif

Yeah IBN is KANYES Barber. Theres a pic out there of him putting the FF fendi logo in kanyes dome for Nigos fendi party. And Kanye's new stylist is Cassius Clay. He's a 19 year old Yale drop out. He's the reason Kanye is doing the suit and vintage jewelery thing. He's pretty fresg if you appreciate Fashion.  

Originally Posted by airdhazzal

The shirt says it all
laugh.gif
2gtrt6q.jpg

RIP Nate Dog.

Yes the fit is wack, but I think you all arent focusing on the 2 larger points here. MJ still gets the win here.And for the record, nate dog ko's tpain, like a tyson uppercut in the 1st round

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Chris Brown talking about "bringing the jersey back" at the end of the video, like he doesnt have a stylist...
good.

most these clowns dissin jerseys on da streets can't even go to a regular hood spot and cop em anymore
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Do it CB

I will always think jerseys are dope, I just don't wear bigger clothes anymore...not sure how a fitted jersey would look...might look into a melo one...killer combo with some royal foams...

Wear what you like people, if you like to fully coordinate do so confident, if not +*** it, it's your money and your personal sense of style...for me it's all about what's on my feet and how my pants/shorts fit or match....certain washes look awful with certain color kicks...example a light distressed wash look disgusting with most foamposites IMO...lol...90% of the time you'd catch me with a white or black vneck in the summer, in the winter a neutral green black or denim jacket will do...if I wear a fitted though that I try to match with the kicks most of the time...I've een like this since the 90's....most NYers from my neck of the woods did the same, it's pretty much the equivalent of matching your belt with your shoes when dressing formal, IMO.

I dont understand why breezy gets so much hate for his 'style' it just looks like regular street wear, to be fair he actually looks good in the majority of outfits.. Bet if he wasnt a celeb he would get more love on here anywhoooo

Even tho im not big on the foams, this is for those that are

I will always dig Jewelz steez, bedazzled and all dude has swag and reps NY hard.

Those blk cement 3's are just
sick.gif
cannot wait till they drop again...

Originally Posted by nikegirluk

I dont understand why breezy gets so much hate for his 'style' it just looks like regular street wear, to be fair he actually looks good in the majority of outfits.. Bet if he wasnt a celeb he would get more love on here anywhoooo

Even tho im not big on the foams, this is for those that are

To be honest, these three usually have stellar outfits. I ain't gonna hate... i like their (stylists) sense of fashion.

it looks good on them. Fitted, clean, nice sneakers... it's a big look and they're consistent.

But Diggy got this one.

And he ain't even outta highschool yet.

: P

i'm diggin diggy's undftd jacket. i'm thinking about scooping the black version. the prices i've seen actually aren't too bad.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I will always think jerseys are dope, I just don't wear bigger clothes anymore...not sure how a fitted jersey would look..

3K0v7.jpg

Yung Berg is a fool... he just seems like a sneaker head poser.  Talking about those ugly $+$ teddy bear Jeremy Scotts like they are the sh!#.  He sounded ******ed in that interview
roll.gif

roll.gif

I think ima pass RFX

*!#!@ look airbrushed on...
roll.gif

Thats just what goes under the jersey only man in the NBA that wears jerseys like that is Dwight Howard 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rick2345

roll.gif

I think ima pass RFX

*!#!@ look airbrushed on...
roll.gif

Thats just what goes under the jersey only man in the NBA that wears jerseys like that is Dwight Howard 
laugh.gif

Nah, that is actually an approved jersey top, player had the option to wear one since it was allowed in the NBA ASG this year and I wouldn't be surprised if they allow it next season too.
 Aren't some Nike sponsored college jerseys like that already?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom