♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Yeezy wearing a black jacket with black yeezy's....OD matchin imo...he tryin too too hard

troo dat.

not to mention he matched the grey shirt to the grey on the yeezys...
30t6p3b.gif

shoulda had on a lime green shawl cardigan and a turquoise parka jacket. maybe some acid wash jeans, boot cut, dropped crotch.
pimp.gif

That tacky jacket Drake has on is from the Spring Supreme line..

Btw how tall is IBN, like 5'3"? I wonder who's taller, him or Jermaine Dupri

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Yeezy wearing a black jacket with black yeezy's....OD matchin imo...he tryin too too hard

troo dat.

30t6p3b.gif

shoulda had on a lime green shawl cardigan and a turquoise parka jacket. maybe some acid wash jeans, boot cut, dropped crotch.
pimp.gif

^ i see that.. yeezy should've worn some pink checkered kilts to match the yeezys. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lugzzy

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

troo dat.

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

^ i see that.. yeezy should've worn some pink checkered kilts to match the yeezys. 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 I can't tell if these comments are sarcastic or not. 

is anyone able to locate pics of Chumlee from pawn stars? dude always has some SB's and other random kicks.

its official! cats these days have a lil suga in their tank! lime green shirt, black jeans, and a pair of yezzy's? if thats fresh, that TI$A dude is the flyest #!%++!

I gotta admit, that lace job is a little OD - but most people I knew who wore foams wore their laces streched out.

Unless I was hooping, my laces were strechedd. That's just some old 2002 style !%@+ - nothing new to me..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom