Big Sean needs to have a word with Ye.
laugh.gif

281.jpg

But then again,
fresh-celeb-kanye-west-air-jordan-iv-cement-1-570x1262.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

How many times does that Kanye picture come up? I swear this must be like the fifth times it has been posted.
30t6p3b.gif

Curren$y talking like he knows shoes, and knockin other people, then he goes and says they never made a true blue 3 with a nike air on the back....um? OG's? smh at the ignorance

Bordeaux 7s doesn't really look good at all. raptors > bordeaux imo. but the history behind them is what makes most sneakerheads crazy. CB is a a JB tool. rockin them kicks just weeks early before RD. not hatin tho.

Originally Posted by Savraj1

How many times does that Kanye picture come up? I swear this must be like the fifth times it has been posted.
30t6p3b.gif

So true. Whats so great about that outfit anyway, a pocket tee and slim jeans from Topman could produce the same look
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by lugzzy

Bordeaux 7s doesn't really look good at all. raptors > bordeaux imo. but the history behind them is what makes most sneakerheads crazy. CB is a a JB tool. rockin them kicks just weeks early before RD. not hatin tho.
I Don't think he wore the right Jeans with them.

Originally Posted by Remi23

I Don't think he wore the right Jeans with them.
Is because is Kanye.. Niketalk's Sheep Dog

Haha... all i saw in this post was hate.

The iron knee. 

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by PTone

raptors > bordeaux imo.

Referring to them as "Raptor's" invalidates this comment.

this accompanied with the fact that hes dead wrong
staringcontest.gif

Ya, cuz they're not the same colorway as the raptor's uniforms (when they came out)- and bordeaux's are only "sought after" cuz they WERE rare- now- they're just going to be easily-available UGLY shoes
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom