♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

^yeah bro, 9th is the man. saw him and lb live 4 or 5 times back in the day. wish they were still makin good music together.
Little Brother was on a different level; Phontizzle! Take in the website I posted. I am NOT a promoter, just love good hip hop.

^ 9th be on some good joints with buckshot way back. my favorite was "NO FUTURE" that was my jam! gettin so much production tips from him using FL studio when i was readin SCRATCH magazine startin out producin and making beats.
pimp.gif

I call the 2002 retro 7 the playoff 7's and the dmp 7's the raptors because they are two different colorways

Thr Toronto Raptors were in existence when they were retroed and when the name originated. I may be wrong, but at that time there weren't many other places on the net for sneaker info. other than NT, so I will go as far as saying that NT as a collective actually created the name.

So it's kind of ironic that people would be criticizing others for using that name on niketalk. Kind of indicates that these people's inception to this shoe thing is post "raptors". I personally had og raptors in the eighth grade and have been a "jordan head" since the beginning of Jordans, and call them Raptors to other "sneaker heads" because it is now a universal term. I don't think it implies newb status. I think viewing those who use the term as newbs is on some elitist stuff.

Just my take on things.

Enough with all this "Raptor Talk"..
( Lets get this thread on track.. )

Here are some Celebs in VII's instead.

6d21c_celebrity-shoe-sightings-air-jordan-edition-22.jpg

celebrity-shoe-sightings-air-jordan-edition-3.jpg

air_jordan_7_seinfeld.gif

jordan-css-3.jpg

Kanye%20West%20Air%20Jordan%20VII(1).jpg

(1st Wale Pic. that he looks normal in.)
waleinsupremeinfrareds.jpg

celebrity-feet-lebron-james-air-jordan-vii-06.jpg

(Anyone remember when J.Cole was on his Oly VII Phase.. )
jcole.jpg

To add to the VII post ^^

Chris-Brown-Levis-x-Opening-Ceremony-sherpa-lined-denim-jacket-Air-Jordan-Retro-7-Orion-Sneakers.jpg

goodmusicsxsw1.jpg

goodmusicsxsw101.jpg

My dude Ye' loves his leather pants and Infrared combo.
laugh.gif

daniel-craig-sunglasses-north-london-01.jpg

Dat Daniel Craig swag
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

I don't remember seeing raptors on the box...its just a stupid nickname that got picked up....and shouldn't even be called Raptors now because that doesn't make sense

90% makes sense since the sneaker community now is filled with young dudes (like myself) who probably didn't watch MJ as a Bull....but i still see it being just as bad as calling Black/red jordan's "breds" outside of the internet.
well guess what duke, if you're selling a pair on ebay or in da buy and sell forum you're gonna call em raptors like everyone else to attract more buyers because people know exactly what u talkin bout....

Deal_with_it_dog_gif.gif

can't believe these guys are wearing foams on court
laugh.gif
... sure they are durable but they suck performance wise... i used the OG royal foams on court and can't say anything good about them... they are just too heavy to ball in and its not that comfortable to ball in period
30t6p3b.gif
... but props on momo for rocking the pewters they are fresh no doubt
pimp.gif
... but id only rock foams casually and not to ball in

Originally Posted by you go boy

can't believe these guys are wearing foams on court
laugh.gif
... sure they are durable but they suck performance wise... i used the OG royal foams on court and can't say anything good about them... they are just too heavy to ball in and its not that comfortable to ball in period
30t6p3b.gif
man who told u that lie?

once they're broken in they feel like gloves....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom