♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
rofl i worked with them a couple months back when catdaddy was blowing up. u work with T or the loudass jenn for this inteview? lol

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

anyone know where I can cop some pants like the one Fab is rocking?

fabokicks_0.jpg

moundraised23#7820 [-] Registered MemberPosts: 461309/15/11 1:06 PMold polo cargos if not

YEAH those are polo cargos u can catch them at the outlets right now for 72 bucks.

this is the close up of kanye wearing them, and personally, imo they look ridiculous like this (and that's the notorious tongue popper around here saying that):

tumblr_lroiogB5LG1qzaqcbo1_1280.jpg

i'm sure he's trying to get the looser, unlaced look, but by all accounts of those who've held these in their hands, they're really stiff, and not really capable of looking how they do in my avatar (which is a big reason i'm passing, i don't like the tight, all the way up your shin look. i'm hoping if they re-release with power lacing you can accomplish that look by leaving them unlaced).

i think he should put the tongue back behind the strap and just loosen the strap up as much as possible.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

this is the close up of kanye wearing them, and personally, imo they look ridiculous like this (and that's the notorious tongue popper around here saying that):

i'm sure he's trying to get the looser, unlaced look, but by all accounts of those who've held these in their hands, they're really stiff, and not really capable of looking how they do in my avatar (which is a big reason i'm passing, i don't like the tight, all the way up your shin look. i'm hoping if they re-release with power lacing you can accomplish that look by leaving them unlaced).

i think he should put the tongue back behind the strap and just loosen the strap up as much as possible.

Word once I get em in 2015, Im gonna staright up rock em like the pic in your avy

Originally Posted by JuKoMy

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Word once I get em in 2015, Im gonna staright up rock em like the pic in your avy

yeah, steve, one of the admins over on iss, said he held them in his hands, said they're a lot stiffer and permanently laced tight, unlike the the OG's, which is why marty's looked like that unlaced. he said i would likely have to modify them somehow to get them to look like that. a bit much to go through after spending that kinda dough. plus there's no guarantee how long you can wear them, nike has all these warnings about wearing them and stuff.

i was ready to bid up to $3k on these when i first heard about 'em, but at this point i'd rather just wait on the chance they do re-release them in 2015 with power lacing (tinker's said once they won't come back out, but there's been several indications they will. besides, it won't be the first time tinker didn't want a shoe to retro but nike did it anyways. i don't think nike will be able to resist. they'll just modify them a lil' bit prolly).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom