♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Got a great interview with The REJECTZ...if anyone knows who they are..slight lack of knowledge though.

The REJECTZ talk about their favorite kicks
Used a pic of fake 5s and Foams...smh...

Thats what happens when you go through a third party to get your stuff edited. I wasn't there the day the interview was conducted nor when it was being put together so there was only so much I could do.

I personally thought it was a video to LOL at.

DJ Proto J wrote: 

yeah, steve, one of the admins over on iss, said he held them in his hands, said they're a lot stiffer and permanently laced tight, unlike the the OG's, which is why marty's looked like that unlaced. he said i would likely have to modify them somehow to get them to look like that. a bit much to go through after spending that kinda dough. plus there's no guarantee how long you can wear them, nike has all these warnings about wearing them and stuff.

i was ready to bid up to $3k on these when i first heard about 'em, but at this point i'd rather just wait on the chance they do re-release them in 2015 with power lacing (tinker's said once they won't come back out, but there's been several indications they will. besides, it won't be the first time tinker didn't want a shoe to retro but nike did it anyways. i don't think nike will be able to resist. they'll just modify them a lil' bit prolly).

You mention Steve of all people on NT fam
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

DJ Proto J wrote: 

yeah, steve, one of the admins over on iss, said he held them in his hands, said they're a lot stiffer and permanently laced tight, unlike the the OG's, which is why marty's looked like that unlaced. he said i would likely have to modify them somehow to get them to look like that. a bit much to go through after spending that kinda dough. plus there's no guarantee how long you can wear them, nike has all these warnings about wearing them and stuff.

i was ready to bid up to $3k on these when i first heard about 'em, but at this point i'd rather just wait on the chance they do re-release them in 2015 with power lacing (tinker's said once they won't come back out, but there's been several indications they will. besides, it won't be the first time tinker didn't want a shoe to retro but nike did it anyways. i don't think nike will be able to resist. they'll just modify them a lil' bit prolly).

You mention Steve of all people on NT fam
indifferent.gif

Yeah, this had me shaking my head too. I rock with you and all Proto, but never mention anything from that lame site except the Marketplace on here again son
30t6p3b.gif

haha... ok...
fbj4fb.jpg.png

there are a lot of lame lil' kids over there, no doubt, but i use it for what it is, just another source for info...

to be honest, i have no idea what the beef and history is between them and NT (not so much the users, but the people who run the sites, like, why their web address is blocked over here and stuff)...

is it just merely competition, or is it dirtier than that?

you do realize some of our biggest NT'ers post over there daily too tho, right (NT mods included)?

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

haha... ok...
fbj4fb.jpg.png

there are a lot of lame lil' kids over there, no doubt, but i use it for what it is, just another source for info...

to be honest, i have no idea what the beef and history is between them and NT (not so much the users, but the people who run the sites, like, why their web address is blocked over here and stuff)...

is it just merely competition, or is it dirtier than that?

you do realize some of our biggest NT'ers post over there daily too tho, right (NT mods included)?
go to general forum. search steve vs. meth

hhmmm, searched, but can't find much on it...

but this pic of steve (on the left, who's the clown on the right tho)...

sup, my suit's too big:

13z008w.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sup, my suit's too big:

13z008w.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
was a joke for a ISS members wedding when they went on the ISS roadtrip, i have that exact magazine in my bathroom thats why i know this lol

Originally Posted by JuKoMy

this is the close up of kanye wearing them, and personally, imo they look ridiculous like this (and that's the notorious tongue popper around here saying that):

i'm sure he's trying to get the looser, unlaced look, but by all accounts of those who've held these in their hands, they're really stiff, and not really capable of looking how they do in my avatar (which is a big reason i'm passing, i don't like the tight, all the way up your shin look. i'm hoping if they re-release with power lacing you can accomplish that look by leaving them unlaced).

i think he should put the tongue back behind the strap and just loosen the strap up as much as possible.

Word once I get em in 2015, Im gonna staright up rock em like the pic in your avy

not that I don't think they'll re release but can you please clarify on this?

well from what i've read tinker has spoken out against retroing early jordans. i read that recently actually.

Originally Posted by marmourjr

Can someone explain to me what is #VampireLife? Someone who stays up all night?

Basically. I believe I heard Jim say something along the lines of "Vampire Life. I work a 9 to 5. that's 9pm to 5am"

Originally Posted by JackieBoy

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Got a great interview with The REJECTZ...if anyone knows who they are..slight lack of knowledge though.

The REJECTZ talk about their favorite kicks
Used a pic of fake 5s and Foams...smh...
OFF TOPIC, but me and MoWii had Pizza @ Helsinki, Finland cus I showed him the sneaker spots in Helsinki. Cool guy. Awesome dancer.
Who are these clowns.

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

sup, my suit's too big:

13z008w.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
was a joke for a ISS members wedding when they went on the ISS roadtrip, i have that exact magazine in my bathroom thats why i know this lol

Funny story, but that was my wedding.

well i'm glad they did that as a joke, cuz a lot of older dudes still dress like that for some reason (like michael jordan).
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom